Today's Other Matches

Fugazi

Guest kingdawson

Underrated player is Fletcher.

Did you get told off on GG for calling someone an idiot, KD? :lol:

Aye he did. :lol:

You want to stop watching that wrestling, KD.

It's giving you a potty mouth. :lol:

Yeh, that particular mod seems to have a problem with me. I've been called far worse, and nothing has ever been done. Even on that particular thread, someone has again called another poster an idiot and another poster has told someone else to fuck off. The mod says nothing about it.

Seriously though, think he's a quality little player. Seems to get stick just because he's a squad player there. Excellent passer, good at timing his runs into the box. Is a player I'd love to see here.

He's the kind of player that is good enough for Man Utd with all that quality and movement around him, but would be totally s**** for a team like us. See also Wes Brown and John O'Shea.

Or Nicky Butt.

Like I said in another thread last week, if they played for someone else Ferguson would never sign them for Man United.

Sir Alex dumps the likes of Michael Gray, Ben Clark, Pilkington etc, he sells the likes of Ebanks, Butt, P Neville, O'Kane etc. Why do you think he has kept & plays the likes of Fletcher, O'Shea, Campbell etc?

Underrated player is Fletcher.

Did you get told off on GG for calling someone an idiot, KD? :lol:

Aye he did. :lol:

You want to stop watching that wrestling, KD.

It's giving you a potty mouth. :lol:

Yeh, that particular mod seems to have a problem with me. I've been called far worse, and nothing has ever been done. Even on that particular thread, someone has again called another poster an idiot and another poster has told someone else to fuck off. The mod says nothing about it.

His sister was probably that Geordie lass you once nobbed.

Seriously though, think he's a quality little player. Seems to get stick just because he's a squad player there. Excellent passer, good at timing his runs into the box. Is a player I'd love to see here.

He's the kind of player that is good enough for Man Utd with all that quality and movement around him, but would be totally s**** for a team like us. See also Wes Brown and John O'Shea.

Or Nicky Butt.

Like I said in another thread last week, if they played for someone else Ferguson would never sign them for Man United.

Sir Alex dumps the likes of Michael Gray, Ben Clark, Pilkington etc, he sells the likes of Ebanks, Butt, P Neville, O'Kane etc. Why do you think he has kept & plays the likes of Fletcher, O'Shea, Campbell etc?

Because they are decent enough squad players for him.  Do you disagree with my original point like?  Do you think he would have signed them if they played for someone else?

Or Nicky Butt.

Because they are decent enough squad players for him.  Do you disagree with my original point like?  Do you think he would have signed them if they played for someone else?

I understand the point you are making but he signed them as youth players to come through the ranks & play for ManUre which they are doing. No & No to your question because he doesn't sign established players to be squad/fringe players, he only seems to sign huge potential or mega proven these days. He doesnt fuck on signing lower leagues or domestic youth players now.

Or Nicky Butt.

I understand the point you are making but he signed them as youth players to come through the ranks & play for ManUre which they are doing. No & No to your question because he doesn't sign established players to be squad/fringe players, he only seems to sign huge potential or mega proven these days. He doesnt fuck on signing lower leagues or domestic youth players now.

:thup:

Rooney has been decent tonight.

Certainly is. He can take the ball in all sorts of unpromising situations and still make something of it. Really great player.

Portsmouth are a strange looking team. They're a decent passing side, but their strike force is set up for a long ball and a flick on.

Is it just me, or about 10 minutes ago when it was showing Sir Alex shouting to his midfield, was he shouting, "Scholesy..Scholesy *no reply*....Paul, Paul *no reply* Ginger, Ginger!"?  :lol:

Oh, and another not-so-brave prediction. Whereas all the press seem to say that now Crouch will be playing regular football he'll be at his best, I reckon playing in a pretty average team without having the likes of Alonso, Gerrard, Torres & Benayoun around him, he'll be shown up for the average player he really is.

Oh, and another not-so-brave prediction. Whereas all the press seem to say that now Crouch will be playing regular football he'll be at his best, I reckon playing in a pretty average team without having the likes of Alonso, Gerrard, Torres & Benayoun around him, he'll be shown up for the average player he really is.

Correct

ManU are such cheating c***s. That wall must have been 6 yards from the ball by the time the free kick was taken.

The ref is meant to show someone in the wall a yellow card when they keep coming forward everytime he turns his back, but its ManU so different rules apply.

ManU are such cheating c***s. That wall must have been 6 yards from the ball by the time the free kick was taken.

The ref is meant to show someone in the wall a yellow card when they keep coming forward everytime he turns his back, but its ManU so different rules apply.

Same as Chelsea at SJP last year.

I have missed most of the match but I did catch the interview with Harry at the start.

When he was asked about the Cup being shown around the ground, I was a bit surprised by his comment of "I dont know. I dont get involved in that kind of thing". I would have thought he would have bursting with pride at the FA Cup being shown to his first home crowd of the season.

Cracking slip by that steward by the way. Bet he scratched the lid the clumsy twat :lol:

Fletcher gets booked for mouthing off at the linesman. Glad to see this respect bollocks is working.

You're not going to stop everyone.

It won't stop anyone. Sick of the media talking about it already.

Guest Geordiesned

Fletcher gets booked for mouthing off at the linesman. Glad to see this respect bollocks is working.

Did you hear Andy Gray?

"That's a bit petty from the ref"

Was it fucking shite you biased washed up cunt.