Today's Other Matches

Fugazi

Seriously though, think he's a quality little player. Seems to get stick just because he's a squad player there. Excellent passer, good at timing his runs into the box. Is a player I'd love to see here.

He's the kind of player that is good enough for Man Utd with all that quality and movement around him, but would be totally shite for a team like us. See also Wes Brown and John O'Shea.

Seriously though, think he's a quality little player. Seems to get stick just because he's a squad player there. Excellent passer, good at timing his runs into the box. Is a player I'd love to see here.

He's the kind of player that is good enough for Man Utd with all that quality and movement around him, but would be totally shite for a team like us. See also Wes Brown and John O'Shea.

Or Nicky Butt.

Or Nicky Butt.

Aye.

Guest Heneage

While watching Man U its clear to see they  need a Shearer esq preadator, someone who will stay  on the edge of the 18 box and the penalty spot and just finish, like Rudd.

Darren Fletcher is only underrated because most people these days tend to wank off at Wegner latests French/African U16 international rather than a guy that has lasted a very long time at Old Trafford which is a hard thing to do. But he is still shite compared to most of the Man Utd players but he would walk into our team.

Glad he scored as I dumped Pompeys Nico K for Darren this gameweek.

Or Nicky Butt.

Like I said in another thread last week, if they played for someone else Ferguson would never sign them for Man United.

While watching Man U its clear to see they  need a Shearer esq preadator, someone who will stay  on the edge of the 18 box and the penalty spot and just finish, like Rudd.

Who doesn't?

Man Utd have moved on from having 1 man as the main  focus of the attack, once the machine warms up they will be whacking out there thumping s again.

Berbatov could be that player.

Berbatov and Rooney together would be a bit frightening.

I'm enjoying the game. Plenty of good football.