Today's Other Matches

Fugazi

After events of this summer, I absolutely fucking hate them.

We had quite a lot of trouble after our home match with them last season.  They're worse than Man United for having idiotic, know-nothing morons sitting in Liverpool shirts in the home end. There was a bit of aggro in the ground over that last year, I can imagine it being much worse this year.

Some strange Cypriot side has made the CL group stage.

How dare you say then when wor  Ketsbaia is their manager! :laugh2:

Didn't know that, don't really follow events like manager appointments in Cypriot football :razz: Hope they draw an English team as well then. Should be fun seeing him again, and see how his team does.

I knew they would win it in the end. No matter how shit they were.

The funny thing is that once it went into extra time you just know they were all saying "time for Rafa to go, lad" and then in the morning they'll be title contenders again off the back of a stuffy Dirk Kuyt 3-yarder.

Gerrard out for 10-15 days now apparently. Going to miss Englands 2 World Cup Qualifiers

I don't think there's anything in this world I care less about than the 2 upcoming England games.

Oh dont get me wrong, wasnt showing any disappointment from an England perspective - I couldnt give a fuck either. I am just hoping it fucks Liverpool over in the games he misses although knowing their luck they are probably at home to under-strength Hull and Stoke sides.