Today's Other Matches

Fugazi

EDIT : Who was it that went to congratulate him like there was a chance it coudl have been given

O'Shea, who to be fair was infront of him and trying to head the ball so would've missed seeing the handball.

:laugh: fair enough. Still a fantastically brilliant effort by Scholes. What an utter knob

Guest elbee909

EDIT : Who was it that went to congratulate him like there was a chance it coudl have been given

O'Shea, who to be fair was infront of him and trying to head the ball so would've missed seeing the handball.

:laugh: fair enough. Still a fantastically brilliant effort by Scholes. What an utter knob

Man Utd have a petulant streak, always have done.  Sore losers but that's just the shite side of their win-at-all-costs mentality.

Solksjaer, remember?  What a cock.

Guest optimistic nit

i laughed for about 5 minutes after scholes got sent off. it was just so hillariously shite i almost didn't believe it.

danny looked sexellent. he ghosted past ferdinand like he isn't the best defender in the world for their second goal, and that was a theme of the game.

i laughed for about 5 minutes after scholes got sent off. it was just so hillariously s**** i almost didn't believe it.

danny looked sexellent. he ghosted past ferdinand like he isn't the best defender in the world for their second goal, and that was a theme of the game.

Perhaps thats because he tisn't?

Guest optimistic nit

i laughed for about 5 minutes after scholes got sent off. it was just so hillariously s**** i almost didn't believe it.

i think he is, and i think he's a complete and utter cockend. i've never seen ferdinand twined like that.

i think he is, and i think he's a complete and utter cockend. i've never seen ferdinand twined like that.

For a start Vidic is twice the center back Ferdinand will ever be.

I'm canny busy at the minute but I'll be back with a far more elaborate point later.

O0

Ferdinand the best defender in the world :lol:

Terry is the best defender in the Premiership, but because of the club he plays for and where he's from, as well as some poor international performances, he's underrated.

Rio is class but is someone I wouldnt want up against an intelligent, skillful forward.

Terry is the best defender in the Premiership, but because of the club he plays for and where he's from, as well as some poor international performances, he's underrated.

Rio is class but is someone I wouldnt want up against an intelligent, skillful forward.

Exactly the type of player I think Terry struggles with.

Fact is both of them aren't as good as they've been made out to be in the past (Terry) & present (Ferdinand).

Guest optimistic nit

fergie saying scholes' sending off was just instinct by scholes :lol: . i dont know about the rest of yez, but when i'm in the box and a ball goes over my head i leave it :lol:

fergie saying scholes' sending off was just instinct by scholes :lol: . i dont know about the rest of yez, but when i'm in the box and a ball goes over my head i leave it :lol:

Exactly.

It's only f***ing instinct if he's a goalkeeper :lol:

Guest quklaani

I didnt watch the game as I was out (we meant to try and find a pub showing it but couldnt be arsed leaving the one we were in), but just watched the highlights.  Scholes' goal was hilarious, and actually a really impressive bit of technique...  Super cup is like all these kinds of competitions, nice when you win, but really hard to be bothered if you lose.  That said I really really want us to win the world club cup, if we're gonna feck up our domestic season we might as well earn something from it.

Fact is both of them aren't as good as they've been made out to be in the past (Terry) & present (Ferdinand).

I disagree. For the past 3 seasons Ferdinand has been the best defender in the league, when he's been missing in the past its been to a larger detriment to their team than Vidic being missing. Vidic can be rather hot-headed and Ferdinand acts as a calming force.

He's had a poor start to the season & now he's "over-rated".

Fact is no defender has been as consistent as Ferdinand over the last few years. If he where fit, dare I say England would've qualified for the Euro's.

Terry has never looked the player he has for Chelsea with England whilst Ferdinand has usually been one of the few England players to show club form.

Terry & Ferdinand should be the perfect partnership. Terry needs someone with pace alongside him & Ferdinand could do with someone who is a bit more rough & tumble alongside him too.

Guest optimistic nit

Spurs likely to win today after their first 2 games, hopefully not though

For the first time in 18 years? Don't think so.

Bet you Chelsea don't win today.

Touché.

:lol: :lol: