Today's Other Matches

Fugazi

The ref for the Man City vs Sunderland match :lol:

Was just about to post the same. Some shocking decisions! :lol:

Shocking and a little bit more :lol:

Mark Hughes was trying so hard to get angry but at the same time was trying to stop himself laughing.

Bets on the ref (Chris Foy is it?) officiating in the championship or league 1 for the few weeks?

Which fucking idiot edited MOTD2 tonight? Not even showing penalty awards (though they showed Arsenal's) or the passes leading to goals. Roberts' goal for Blackburn didn't even hit the back of the fucking net before they moved on. Crap.

Has any one seen what happened to Umit Ozat. He collapsed in the math between Koln and Karlsruhe.  I saw on Youtube and it was very similar to the Puerta case of last year. However, luckily this time Ozat has survived. I hope they closely evaluate before he comes on the pitch or is released from hospital though. For a while we thought Puerta was alright too.....

May just be coincidence, but Puerta & O'Connell died and the Sunderland lad on loan at Leicester collapsed in the early parts of last season, Sommeil had a heart-attack in training last week, and now this. Anyone think with all these special diets and rigorous pre-season training regimes, it is having a damaging, and sometimes fatal, effect on players?

Guest Geordiesned

Latest from .com:

The visitors took the lead in the 27th minute when Rade Prica took advantage of some poor defending to finish from close range at the Gallowgate end.

A Fraser Forster own goal doubled the lead when a Jack Colback shot from the edge of the box hit the post and went in off the 'keeper's back but Jonny Godsmark got one back for United just a minute later.

Guest Geordiesned

World Cup qualifiers underway for the home nations today. Something to get my mind off NUFC for a while anyway!

Scotland losing 1-0 in Macedonia

Incidentally, there's no highlights of the England match anywhere! Only (legal) way to see it is on Setanta (who incidentally have just phoned me trying to get me to go back - at least I think that's what she said in broken English!)

World Cup qualifiers underway for the home nations today. Something to get my mind off NUFC for a while anyway!

Incidentally, there's no highlights of the England match anywhere! Only (legal) way to see it is on Setanta (who incidentally have just phoned me trying to get me to go back - at least I think that's what she said in broken English!)

Was it the Sunderland call centre who phoned? ;)

Guest Geordiesned

:lol:

"Wheeze av got a soopa doopa deeall to get yous to come back"

:lol:

"Wheeze av got a soopa doopa deeall to get yous to come back"

"We'll give yee thfreee months freee if yee can tell meez, wheeze keys are thesee keys"