Bolton (H) 23/08/08 @ 3pm

Nobody

Guest BeatMakerz

We'll play the same team again I reckon, and the only thing I'd personally change would be Enrique for Zog.

N'Zogbia was OK against Manchester Utd, but he tired alot quicker than everyone else, he looked knackered on the hour mark, putting Enrique in there is an option but maybe there are no odds between them?

I'm worried (although a lot has changed since then) that this will be a similar result to our first home game of last season.

Played well against Bolton away, went into the Villa home game with lots of promise and were poor throughout.

"He's trained with us for the past two days and I'm going to put him on the bench on Saturday," the Toon chief told reporters at his pre-match press conference.

"He's fit and scoring goals in training and he's ready for Bolton.

"He's a fit lad and doesn't take much getting fit and he's taken a big step forward."

Wouldn't be surprised to see Duff pushed up instead of playing behind Martins since we're at home. Keegan will want to go for it tomorrow since we've got Arsenal away next. As many points as possible in the first few fixtures.

Guest sicko2ndbest

"He's trained with us for the past two days and I'm going to put him on the bench on Saturday," the Toon chief told reporters at his pre-match press conference.

"He's fit and scoring goals in training and he's ready for Bolton.

"He's a fit lad and doesn't take much getting fit and he's taken a big step forward."

Keegan said he is going to unleash a new signing on the trotters

' I am going to start Xavi tomorrow as Butt is shite '

Given

Beye      Taylor      Coloccini    Enrique

Milner    Guthrie      N'Zogbia    Jonas

Duff

Martins

Would do me nicely, 3-0 win :smitten:

'Keegan also hinted that his fellow strike partner Mark Viduka was close to a return and could be back within a fortnight.

He added: "Mark could be two weeks away, he has had Achilles problems and had an injection.

"He's also been back in training and has been outstanding."'

Good news.

Given

Beye  Tayls  Colo  Enrique

Butt     Guthrie

Jonas       Milner         Duff

Oba

At home Zoggy could be played instead of Enrique but I still prefer the Spaniard as Zoggy can't defend at all!!! I leaning towards Sky's prediction...if we'll get an early lead it could end up a trashing like 3,4-0,1.