Bolton (H) 23/08/08 @ 3pm

Nobody

Due to an avulsion fracture, middle phalanx base I can now go to this game.

Yalreet like?

Someone clothes line you?

Fractured my finger playing cricket on Saturday, would have been playing this coming Saturday and not going to the match if I hadn't done so.

Due to an avulsion fracture, middle phalanx base I can now go to this game.

Yalreet like?

Someone clothes line you?

Fractured my finger playing cricket on Saturday, would have been playing this coming Saturday and not going to the match if I hadn't done so.

Nightmare mate, hope yalreet anyhow.  Were pre-match boozing like so probably catch you around the bars :)

Guest Bwfcdan

Well this is me first post on this forum, seems quite nice so anyway How do :laugh:

Christ seems like a lot of you lot dislike us ??? Cant see why, jealousy is'nt a nice thing  :celb: only jokin.

Some people have mentioned our disgraceful tactics in our last meeting in January  :idiot2: all i remember is you lot playin crap :shifty: but your pints we're decent so i'll let you off!!

On to Saturdays match I'll take a draw, cant really see us winnin. Sooo see you all on Saturday!

Oh and one last thing,  :colo: Quality!! IIIVVVAANNN CAAAMPOOO!! Hahaha we need that on our forum!!

Damn then some people might have it in for me because i like Big Sam and what he did for us!!

What did you think of Guthrie last season? You can PM me if people think this is the wrong thread to talk about it. Or chuck your comments in the Guthrie thread.

Cheers :D :thup:

Damn then some people might have it in for me because i like Big Sam and what he did for us!!

We all think he's a bellend like. :lol:

Although I can obviously appreciate why a Bolton fan would like him.

Well this is me first post on this forum, seems quite nice so anyway How do :laugh:

Christ seems like a lot of you lot dislike us ??? Cant see why, jealousy is'nt a nice thing  :celb: only jokin.

Some people have mentioned our disgraceful tactics in our last meeting in January  :idiot2: all i remember is you lot playin crap :shifty: but your pints we're decent so i'll let you off!!

On to Saturdays match I'll take a draw, cant really see us winnin. Sooo see you all on Saturday!

Oh and one last thing,  :colo: Quality!! IIIVVVAANNN CAAAMPOOO!! Hahaha we need that on our forum!!

You're catching us at a very dangerous time. A caning might be handed out. Beware.

Don't think pace will be much use to us as i can't see their back 4 pushing up very far. We'll need to pass incisively. Unfortunately i don't think we can change our method of attack too much. If a team sits deep  and tight then normally the attacking team will go wide to stretch them a bit. I think we've got good wingers but no one to cross to  really. I can see us playing the ball around their box looking for an opening. If we have a player (maybe Guthrie) who can try the odd long range shot and look dangerous it will force them out to close him down, we might get an opening that way. They won't be looking to hit us on the break either imo, they'll be about set pieces.

Probably more pressure on KK to get a result more than last week

Guest Bwfcdan

You're catching us at a very dangerous time. A caning might be handed out. Beware.

We'll if thats what your into  :celb:

Taylor's declared himself fit for this, which i'm happy about, which feels very odd.

“I had a scan on my ankle and there’s nothing broken or anything like that,” he said. “I should be back in training in the next couple of days and I’ll be ready for Bolton.”

Guest mr quimbys beard

i am gannin for a 3-0 win for our first home game of the season, fancy Oba for a couple and Guthrie for one.

We'll if thats what your into  :celb:

Ignore Parky. He though we could have finished above Arsenal last season. :lol: