So, who's signing in the final week?

Coxaux
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest microbar

We need  the following with 4 days to go

LB

CM

RM (replacement for Milner)

ST

The situation is absurd and it's hard to avoid the conclusion that Ashley really doesn't understand what it means to run a football club. :angry:

We need  the following with 4 days to go

LB

CM

RM (replacement for Milner)

ST

The situation is absurd and it's hard to avoid the conclusion that Ashley really doesn't understand what it means to run a football club. :angry:

well well..

hey, i'll tell what just occurred to me this morning:

with the various movements in & out so far this summer and the intimation from a number of places about a "WoW" signing how ironic it would be if the club went and 'pulled a shepherd' by bringing in a big name rather than fill squad positions we've needed all summer to pacify the fans!!

the collective mushroom cloud would take out the city!  ;)

{dons tin hat}

with the various movements in & out so far this summer and the intimation from a number of places about a "WoW" signing how ironic it would be if the club went and 'pulled a shepherd' by bringing in a big name rather than fill squad positions we've needed all summer to pacify the fans!!

{dons tin hat}

"a big name"  -  how pathetic would that be.

Hmmm, says that he's passed a medical but it has been verbally agreed that he'll come to us for a loan spell as Valencia are happy with their clubs depth at this moment.

El Pais is a reliable source, so I'm inclined to believe this. It's the paper I read when I'm in Spain  :laugh:

EDIT

It's a year long loan, couldn't find that bit before.

{dons tin hat}

haha, some people never learn. I'm sure premiership quality footballlers will be playing in the sunday leagues tomorrow. We might find a quality centre forward playing for the Blue Star for a couple of quid. Go get 'em lads they're out there somewhere.

I didn't realise that Alex Ferguson and Jose Mourhino had been getting it wrong by buying quality footballers all these years. Slap their wrists.

Quite ironic that the 2 strikers most valuable to the club at the present time were "panic signings/trophy signings" bought by the previous regime, but I'll let you absorb that one.