So, who's signing in the final week?

Coxaux
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Harry meant to under pressure to sell, Diarra to Spurs for the price of a Milner. The lad is light years ahead of Guthrie & has 9the legs &  class Butt no longer has this would be a WOW signing. Get Charlie on the phone to (as Oliver would say) his best pal in the game.

good call-the only thing that concerns me is that when he moved to pompey he said it was a stepping stone for him and comming here he would stillsee it as a stepping stone to a reglular champions league team. He's a class act thou and would fit into our team perfectly.ill be pissed off if he went to spurs and we didnt try and get him

This is Lassana "I really, really don't want to go to Newcastle so I'm asking them for 90,000p/w" Diarra we're talking about, right?

All the other players are here for a cultural experience

Basically told us that he would never, ever come here so we could try and pay him double what Portsmouth would or we could fuck off.

No reason to assume that his stance on us has changed since then.

Guest sicko2ndbest

http://sport.setanta.com/en/Sport/News/Football/2008/08/31/Prem-Mido-on-futureHeskey/

Middlesbrough striker Mido has claimed Wigan striker Emile Heskey will ‘leave soon’ amid reports that Tottenham are set to swoop.

Gareth Southgate has repeatedly said he has no interest in selling Mido, but the Egypt international has admitted he is tempted by the offer of first-team football at the JJB Stadium.

And, amid reports Tottenham are looking to boost their striking options with a move for Heskey, Mido has announced that Wigan boss Steve Bruce is set to allow Heskey to leave the club.

“Boro want to keep me,” Mido told The People.

“But the transfer market is still open and Steve Bruce wants me to replace Emile Heskey, who will leave soon.”

dunno if this has been posted but Oliver Kapo?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/sunsport_columnists/article1625882.ece

Remember the headline Thanks for cleaning my boots . . . have a £30,000 Mercedes when Olivier Kapo gave his car to a Blues academy player as a thank you for cleaning his boots all season? Well, he took it back! So much for grand gestures.

But I shouldve guessed, coming from the man who weeks after joining Wigan is ready to go to Newcastle!

hmmm, whats all that about then?

Guest sicko2ndbest

http://sport.setanta.com/en/Sport/News/Football/2008/08/31/Prem-Mido-on-futureHeskey/

Middlesbrough striker Mido has claimed Wigan striker Emile Heskey will leave soon amid reports that Tottenham are set to swoop.

Gareth Southgate has repeatedly said he has no interest in selling Mido, but the Egypt international has admitted he is tempted by the offer of first-team football at the JJB Stadium.

And, amid reports Tottenham are looking to boost their striking options with a move for Heskey, Mido has announced that Wigan boss Steve Bruce is set to allow Heskey to leave the club.

Boro want to keep me, Mido told The People.

But the transfer market is still open and Steve Bruce wants me to replace Emile Heskey, who will leave soon.

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1784_4073225,00.html

Have no fear people  NUFC Blogs new ITK has spoken

Coloccini's Curls // Aug 31, 2008 at 10:51

Went to Arsenal games yesterday and spoke to Mike Ashley before the game. He told me 3 players are more or less signed, 2 of them are awaiting medicals & 1 is waiting to be confirmed!!

He also said there will be 1 more signing on Monday PLUS a signing that will shock the world late on Monday!!

When i asked him if 1 of the players having a medical was Atouba he smiled and said we’ll see soon!

Piss myself when nothing like this comes off.

dunno if this has been posted but Oliver Kapo?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/sunsport_columnists/article1625882.ece

Remember the headline Thanks for cleaning my boots . . . have a £30,000 Mercedes when Olivier Kapo gave his car to a Blues academy player as a thank you for cleaning his boots all season? Well, he took it back! So much for grand gestures.

But I shouldve guessed, coming from the man who weeks after joining Wigan is ready to go to Newcastle!

hmmm, whats all that about then?

I was reading it coming back on the ferry yesterday (heard very little if any football news over the last 2 weeks in Europe) and its from Karren Brady's blog thing they have. It seems like so much has happened in two weeks as well! I didn't realise till I had read it a few times that  Djibril Cisse and Healy had signed for Sunderland or even Ferdinand had! I was expecting to comeback to Newcastle having a few more players not Milner leaving for £12m, but theres still time.

I'm sure we were linked to Kapo before he left Brum.

Sorry lads but i'm going to be spending the afternoon casting chicken bones and shouting foul incantations calling for Heskey to go and play elsewhere.

If it fails, I suppose I could learn to live with it.. just about.

We are crying out for a  creative player who can pick passes move the ball around and keep the team ticking over.

Also, I thought Nicky Butt was being bypassed al ot yesterday, this is tough to gauge as we were playing Arsenal but I'v thought for a long time we need a high energy DM to cope with teams like Arsenal, Man U and Chelsea.

Have no fear people   NUFC Blogs new ITK has spoken

He also said there will be 1 more signing on Monday PLUS a signing that will shock the world late on Monday!!

We can't sign anyone on monday, Shirley?

(Unless they're a free agent of course, but how many of them would "shock the world"?)

(Unless they're a free agent of course, but how many of them would "shock the world"?)

Monday's the last day.

Guest neesy111

we can deadline is now midnight on the 1st

Guest Micktoon

Not interested. Pointless even watching sky sports news they had us getting shot of Owen this morning. Unless it comes from the club  don't I believe a word. The amount of ITK's on here and on the telly are amazing, they know nowt and obviously base most of there opinions on there recent FM activity.

One thing I do know is that if the club don't soon get their finger out it's going to be another drag of a season.

Where have you been?

It's been shifted to Monday at midnight.

I did hear that, but I assumed that when they said that they meant Sunday into Monday.

So yeah, not really been paying enough attention. :(

Why can't we sign anyone on monday like?