So, who's signing in the final week?

Coxaux
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's like NE5 shows up here only to say 'I told you so' when the funny thing is that there's still time for everything to change.

which of course, shows your theory to be bollocks :laugh:

What did you think of our performance against Man Utd? What do you think of our signings so far (the cheap and expensive ones)?

Do you think KK is lying through his teeth when he says that the decision to sell Milner was his? Do you believe Ashley when he says that KK's got full control of who goes/stays in the first team?

Honestly, you just seem to pop up in negative threads or turn threads into negative ones. What were you saying a couple of weeks ago about Ashley wearing Coloccini's shirt when the signing hadn't been confirmed? What was that, I didn't hear you? Oh yes, he did sign. And what about the Gutierrez hold up that you and UV were complaining about? Oh, that turned out to be quite a big deal, didn't it?

It's only going to be a long hard season if you believe that we have a poor squad.

I don't believe we have a poor squad, just a small one but it's not the smallest. Hopefully, we will have a couple more too add by tommorow.

It's like NE5 shows up here only to say 'I told you so' when the funny thing is that there's still time for everything to change.

which of course, shows your theory to be bollocks  :laugh:

What did you think of our performance against Man Utd? What do you think of our signings so far (the cheap and expensive ones)?

Do you think KK is lying through his teeth when he says that the decision to sell Milner was his? Do you believe Ashley when he says that KK's got full control of who goes/stays in the first team?

Honestly, you just seem to pop up in negative threads or turn threads into negative ones. What were you saying a couple of weeks ago about Ashley wearing Coloccini's shirt when the signing hadn't been confirmed? What was that, I didn't hear you? Oh yes, he did sign. And what about the Gutierrez hold up that you and UV were complaining about? Oh, that turned out to be quite a big deal, didn't it?

All excellent points, that will undoubtabley be ignored, twisted and turned into questions. I admire your courage but he's a lost cause.

I don't think anyone of any note is coming in, which makes the selling of Milner even more galling to me.

I certainly don't expect a WOW signing. I was stood outside the offy next door to the Drayton pub a the Emirates yesterday. Minding my own business scuppering a few green grenades when Mike Ashley and his entourage turned up.

His bouncer was despatched to get the beers in and Mike was mobbed within seconds by fans asking about new signings.

His exact words were "we are looking at 2 or 3, young lads about 22-24, foreigners, because the English market has been done."

I'm not holding my breath, he may have something up his sleeve but I doubt it.

It's going to be a long hard season....... :dave:

That's interesting. He's right about the English market. Milner for 12m mackems.gif

I'm confident that in about 40 hours, we'll all be much happier than we are now. And in two weeks' time, that's when it will actually matter. It's all well and good having a good team on paper but, as we know, that will mean fuck all when they're on the pitch. In this respect, I think we'll have a better season than last purely because we've got KK as manager.

which of course, shows your theory to be bollocks  :laugh:

All excellent points, that will undoubtabley be ignored, twisted and turned into questions. I admire your courage but he's a lost cause.

I've commented on these things. Surely as you seem to spend all your life on here you can't have missed them ?

It was anticipated that despite saying all summer, and for months previously, that people would judge "at the end of the window" that excuses would be made for a distinctly understrength squad of players that will have to get us through until January, at least.

Funny about you talking about lost causes, when you have your own head in the sand and only see what you want to believe.

As stated earlier, I hope somebody gets their act together at this club and no, if on Tuesday I'm not happy I'll say this but certainly won't be saying "I told you so" or be happy about it. Such talk does you no credit, it just makes me wonder how old you are.

BTW, Keegan knows what he wants alright, and despite what he says, he really would like it now, despite what he says in the press. You're not gullible enough to think he would come straight out and say this do you ?

All the 'New Board Brown-nosers' have been banging the 'we've still got time...i'm confident we'll bring in the players...blah blah blah' all summer. We now get to a day and a half left (after they told us it's taking this long cause deals take months) and we're still told we've got time (but deals take months don't they?!)

Remind me of that story (fictitious) where the King sat on the shore thinking he could push the tide back. The waves came in and rose and rose, and his advisors told him to get up and leave as he couldn't do it. He thought he ''still had time'' too. Silly F***** drowned tho!

All the 'New Board Brown-nosers' have been banging the 'we've still got time...i'm confident we'll bring in the players...blah blah blah' all summer. We now get to a day and a half left (after they told us it's taking this long cause deals take months) and we're still told we've got time (but deals take months don't they?!)

Remind me of that story (fictitious) where the King sat on the shore thinking he could push the tide back. The waves came in and rose and rose, and his advisors told him to get up and leave as he couldn't do it. He thought he ''still had time'' too. Silly F***** drowned tho!

Agreed, there will be some disappointed hectors tomorrow when the awful truth is unveiled.

Still, we might be surprised and Arshavin and Berbatov could be introduced at a press conference on Tuesday. :toke:

But we haven't been doing nothing have we? We've already brought in 4 good players.

:nope: