So, who's signing in the final week?

Coxaux
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest sicko2ndbest

Stelling '' are you getting where you want to get to quicker than you thought''

KK ' No we still need another 2 as some of these players have played every minute preseason through to now'

Stelling '' are you getting where you want to get to quicker than you thought''

KK ' No we still need another 2 as some of these players have played every minute preseason through to now'

pretty sure he said we need a 'couple' more in.

i thought a couple was 2?

it is, but, im sure you know what i mean when i say a 'couple' is less definitive?

maybe im not being clear, an di cant be arsed tying out what i mean, but i know what i mean, and thats all that counts! :coolsmiley:

Guest sicko2ndbest

i thought a couple was 2?

it is, but, im sure you know what i mean when i say a 'couple' is less definitive?

maybe im not being clear, an di cant be arsed tying out what i mean, but i know what i mean, and thats all that counts! :coolsmiley:

:toke:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Listening to him again he says a couple of signings to strengthen the squad up.

Squad signings it is then!

Maybe Bassong has changed his mind about needing a defender ;)

First real look I've had of Bassong tonight (I think) and although it was against inferior opposition ties like this are never easy for defenders and he passed the test with flying colours for me. Early days like but it's good to have players like this who can come in and slot in so easily. Definitely pleased with the players we have brought in this summer.

First real look I've had of Bassong tonight (I think) and although it was against inferior opposition ties like this are never easy for defenders and he passed the test with flying colours for me. Early days like but it's good to have players like this who can come in and slot in so easily. Definitely pleased with the players we have brought in this summer.

again. making my point on the basis of playing weaker opposition, but i agree, he looks very capable and looks a good footballer, read the game well against some quick forwards.

promising start

Looks a clever player aswell as having good attributes, a few times he was just in the right place at the right time making it all look very easy. £1.5m isn't a massive gamble either.

Looks a clever player aswell as having good attributes, a few times he was just in the right place at the right time making it all look very easy. £1.5m isn't a massive gamble either.

Yup. Very cool and composed at times as well which is always a good attribute to have as a central defender.

Guest BooBoo

I think KKs comments suggested it'll be a few players we 've never really heard of coming in (well the FM nerds will have) rather than this Wow nonsense.

I think KKs comments suggested it'll be a few players we 've never really heard of coming in (well the FM nerds will have) rather than this Wow nonsense.

You loving having a pop at people here man, especially using the word nerds. :lol:

Dave I know deep down you're a nerd as well. Or should I say poindexter. ;)

Guest BooBoo

You loving having a pop at people here man, especially using the word nerds. :lol:

Dave I know deep down you're a nerd as well. Or should I say poindexter. ;)

I KILL YOU SCUM!