Defender, midfielder, striker

Dave

I'd get Jankulowski for Left-Back. He's 31 but is a very solid plan and Milan have Kaladzhe so we could get him. Saviola as 4th choice striker would mean an excellent strikeforce and I'd perhaps say fuck it from there and get Moutinho!

Guest justin99.

I'd get Jankulowski for Left-Back. He's 31 but is a very solid plan and Milan have Kaladzhe so we could get him. Saviola as 4th choice striker would mean an excellent strikeforce and I'd perhaps say f*** it from there and get Moutinho!

no chance of Saviola coming as 4th choice :idiot2:

plus he has already  strongly denied the links.

Just because buys come at the end of a window doesn't make them panic buys. The way Keegan says "we will get them" would lead me to believe that they are confident of getting the players they want. How that constitutes panic buying I don't know.

I know that. However a lot of people only seem to realise that or want to admit it when they need to defend the new order and portray it as so much better than before. Owen was a LMPB to sell season tickets you know.

However I've no wish to get into another debate about it ATM, so that's the last I'll mention it ITT.

UV still grinding his axe I see. :lol:

The comment he made in relation to the striker worried me a little. Reading between the lines, I assume he means, if we can shift Shola then we'll replace him. I'm not convinced we'll be able to shift Shola :(

Strange comments on Coloccini been cover for left back.

I don't see what's so strange about it. Clearly just making the point he feels the player is good enough to play anywhere if needs must.

We all know he's a quality player, I wouldn't expect Man U to ship Ferdinand to left back though would you.

If they had enough injury problems, why not? Making a mountain out of a molehill tbh.

Not really, it's best we have two players for each position, though he obviously sees Charlie as a left back, I'm saying that if our first choice left back got injured then it wouldn't be ideal for this to mean Coloccini has to go left back and then weaken our central defence.

I agree, we should be building the defence around Coloccini not shifting him around if injuries happen.

Senderos, Inler and Derdiyok? Argie recruitment temporarily stopped for a triumvirate of Swiss?

We're after nations with s**** armies.

So are Sunderland it seems.

Or maybe!

Chocolate covered corned beef!  It's a taste sensation i'm telling ya

Senderos, Inler and Derdiyok? Argie recruitment temporarily stopped for a triumvirate of Swiss?

Or maybe!

If you're feeling rather hungry

There's a product you'll remember

Eat it hot or cold on Sunday

Or you can put it in a blender

Corned Beef, Jonas and Colo love Corned beef

Even Messi and Tevez love corned beef,

Why don't you try corned beef haaaash.

Guest hikickry

arda/moutinho and derdiyok/saviola, that will do me  :pow:  Not really arsed which defender comes in as i expect them to act as cover. edit. i really dont want senderos though.

Tbh, when the season ended, I thought that by this time we would have all our transfer done by now. So Im a bit disappointed that we dont have them finished.

But its good to see that KKs confident of getting new signings in.

Personally, I think that if we are to mount a serious challenge for 5th or 6th spot, we need 5 new players in; a LB, a CB, a DM, an AM and a striker.

But if we get 3 in then thats good progress the club have made.

Or maybe!

If you're feeling rather hungry

There's a product you'll remember

Eat it hot or cold on Sunday

Or you can put it in a blender

Corned Beef, Jonas and Colo love Corned beef

Even Messi and Tevez love corned beef,

Why don't you try corned beef haaaash.

Might have to crack out Phoenix Nights series 2 now you bastard.

Guest optimistic nit

Warnock, Saviola (fingers crossed) and a mystery midfielder (?)

Mouthinho  O0

Augero, just ask mike.

Pocognolli, Turan, Berbatov.

I doubt it. Turan is a left winger so unless Zoggs or Duff are leaving, I cant see us getting him.

zog in the middle

yes because he's proved time and again (especially on sunday) that he has the discipline for that

Pocognolli, Turan, Berbatov.

I doubt it. Turan is a left winger so unless Zoggs or Duff are leaving, I cant see us getting him.

zog in the middle

yes because he's proved time and again (especially on sunday) that he has the discipline for that

He doesn't have the intelligence to play there. His footballing brain is shite man. He's much better on the wing as when he loses the ball it doesn't count against us as much, as he's far better playing by his instincts.

Guest JamesD

Only way Zog could play in the middle would be in a AM role behind the striker. Loses the ball way too much to play as a CM.

He doesn't have the intelligence to play there. His footballing brain is s**** man. He's much better on the wing as when he loses the ball it doesn't count against us as much, as he's far better playing by his instincts.

Were you agreeing with him?