Wednesday's Agenda

Guest sicko2ndbest

If it is to talk about transfer funds why leave it a week before the window closes? :undecided:

probably more likely KK will be asking why "deal x" isn't proceeding rather than "how much do i have to spend?"

Fucking hell man.

Guest sicko2ndbest

KK just seen coming out of Sports World on Oxford street wearing a shop uniform. Maybe the meeting was about restructuring and KK has ended up as store manager

Isn't it funny how every meeting Keegan has with Mike Ashley is a "Crisis meeting", "Crunch talks" or a "Summit meeting" according to the media.

It's also funny how Keegan said that the meeting was with himself, Ashley and Llambias yet the media think Wise will be there too.

It's funniest of all though that the media seem to think they know what is said in these meetings even though the only people there are the likes of Keegan, Ashley and Llambias. Whose the mole who keeps leaking all the details? That's right, no one because the media make it all up.

Quotes from KK in tonights Ronnie.

Don't much like the sound of them ...

"I am not trying to be awkward,” he said. “Michael is a very special player. He is very important to this club and my vision for it.

“If other people do not share that it is their problem. I do not say these things publicly for any other reason than I believe it.

“I know the kind of people you need at a football club. You can wait a lifetime for people who can help take it forward and he is one.

“My job is to manage the club and that is what I am trying to do.”

"I am not trying to be awkward,” he said. “Michael is a very special player. He is very important to this club and my vision for it.

“If other people do not share that it is their problem. I do not say these things publicly for any other reason than I believe it.

“I know the kind of people you need at a football club. You can wait a lifetime for people who can help take it forward and he is one.

Does not sound good at all, that.

What are the quotes in relation to, a response to what?

"I am not trying to be awkward, he said. Michael is a very special player. He is very important to this club and my vision for it.

If other people do not share that it is their problem. I do not say these things publicly for any other reason than I believe it.

I know the kind of people you need at a football club. You can wait a lifetime for people who can help take it forward and he is one.

My job is to manage the club and that is what I am trying to do.

What are the quotes in relation to, a response to what?

They were before the match btw

They were (pretty clearly) in relation to MO's ongoing contract negotiations.

Also, from the later Milner story Anal has served up this little gem.....

However, he was then summoned into the ball boys’ room at the Ricoh Stadium by United’s managing director Derek Llambias.

Keegan was clearly subdued when he emerged from this meeting and he made a point of making several references to his 22-year-old winger (Milner) when he spoke to the written Press.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Ashley better have some answers for KK, else this could end in another walk out.

When KK accepted the job he would not have accepted it unless he was given everything he wanted.

Our net spend is very low and KK and the fans know it.

If nothing is done of significance before the window ends, expect sub 45000 at Hull

Guest Gallowgate Mag

Ashley better have some answers for KK, else this could end in another walk out.

When KK accepted the job he would not have accepted it unless he was given everything he wanted.

If nothing is done of significance before the window ends, expect sub 45000 at Hull

Sub 45k?? Very unlikely. Still another 2 and a half weeks of ticket sales left and Hull will sell 2500 more than Bolton did and we got nearly 48k there.

I'm sure had we just paid the full £10 million for Gutierrez, added a few million to the fee's of Guthrie/Bassong and Coloccini and demanded that Zagreb take our £16 million even though Modric wasn't going to sign for us then everything would be rosey eh?, because our net spend would be healthy  :idiot2: mackems.gif

Let Owen leave on a bosman - Check

Let Milner go without a replacement - Check

Refuse to release funds for transfers - Check

Piss Keegan off until he leaves - Check 

:cheesy:

Keegan planned (yesterday) to say today in the meeting - "how are we doing with the 3 or 4 top quality/world class players I have been telling the fans I think we need?"

Keegan now plans to say (post-Milner) - "how are we doing with the 4 or 5 top quality/world class players I have been telling the fans I think we need?"

Ashley plans to say - "woops, forgot about that, knew I was meant to be doing something . . . sorry"

Let Owen leave on a bosman - Check

Let Milner go without a replacement - Check

Refuse to release funds for transfers - Check

Piss Keegan off until he leaves - Check 

:cheesy:

NE5 will have  enough material to write a book - Check

FYP

I've found the agenda of the meeting:

11am - Tea or coffee

1130am - Inform Keegan of Villa bid for Milner

12noon - Release statement regarding Milner's transfer request

1230pm - Read Newcastle-Online to research opinions on Milner

1pm - Lunch

2pm - Continue reading N-O

4pm - Vote on whether to accept bid

5pm - Inform KK that because of naughty Milner, talks on Owen's contract and future transfers will have to wait until the Christmas party.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I'm sure had we just paid the full £10 million for Gutierrez, added a few million to the fee's of Guthrie/Bassong and Coloccini and demanded that Zagreb take our £16 million even though Modric wasn't going to sign for us then everything would be rosey eh?, because our net spend would be healthy  :idiot2: mackems.gif

Full 10 million for Coloccini you mean