Arsenal (a) 30/08/08 5:30ko (Setanta)

Guest sicko2ndbest
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Given

Beye Coloccini Taylor Enrique

Jonas Butt Guthrie Zog

Owen Ameobi

That doesn't look bad at all actually! Nobody playing out of position and Ameobi is the only one I wouldn't want anywhere near our first team.

Feeling decent about the game again.

Guest sicko2ndbest

AFC: Manuel Almunia, Bacary Sagna, Kolo Toure, William Gallas ©, Gael Clichy, Emmanuel Eboue, Denilson, Cesc Fabregas, Samir Nasri, Robin van Persie, Emmanuel Adebayor

Strongest possible side!  :undecided:

AFC: Manuel Almunia, Bacary Sagna, Kolo Toure, William Gallas ©, Gael Clichy, Emmanuel Eboue, Denilson, Cesc Fabregas, Samir Nasri, Robin van Persie, Emmanuel Adebayor

Pretty strong like could be a busy day for Shay

This could possibly be Shola's last ever game for us and hopefully this could inspire him to sign off his Toon career by playing the game of his life & leading us to victory

Gerraway. :lol:

Given

Beye Coloccini Taylor Enrique

Jonas Butt Guthrie Zog

Owen Ameobi

Kevin has obviously been reading the forum.

:smug:

Happy to see the combination of Enrique and N'Zogbia on the left. Am i correct in thinking we have not seen that yet? If we have it's been the odd occasion.

As others have said, that isn't a bad side.

Will be interesting to see if Gutierrez is as good on the right as on the left.

Not sure if he can cut inside on his left as well as he can on his right.

Maybe not but he might beat the full back more often and deliver more crosses, which has been my only critisism of him so far.

Happy to see the combination of Enrique and N'Zogbia on the left. Am i correct in thinking we have not seen that yet? If we have it's been the odd occasion.

Tuesday.

Guest sicko2ndbest

REMEMBER WHATEVER HAPPENS 4 POINTS FROM

Man u A

Bolton H

Arsenal A

IS A GREAT START

Howay the lads put a shift in and thats all we can ask!

Very rarely play together hopefully do well today with Eboue down the right it is probably our best chance of success

Tuesday.

Oh aye. ;)