Arsenal 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 30/08/08 - post match reaction from page 28

Dave

That was one of the most painful halves of recent memory for the simple reason that I know we can do better than that.

Under Souness, Roeder and Allardyce it was torture too but you sort of half expected it.

Guest Heneage

I hate and I don't think people will truly ascertain how much when I say this. I hate that fucking useless pile of "Ive scored for the U21's" wont leave this club, doesnt want to be priced out of a move , lanky streak of piss, first touch of an incontinent pensioner, passing ability of a polio sufferer, strength of a feotus that is Fowshola Ameobi.

I don't care if he cures cancer, scores the winner at wembley, takes England to a World Cup final, pays off my future mortgage, I fucking hate that useless piece of turd ,who thanks to him put us one nil down due to this sheer plebs inability to stand vertical and connect with a football. Without giving me time to digest that little shimmer of inadiquacy, he then allows Emmanual Adebayor, absolutly mug him, and what you ask is Shola's response to a trick that not even my 15 year old brother would fall for? To aimlessly jog back into the box as if setting up for a corner, not to chase back with a fire and determination like everyone you know at home has just seen you be made a fool of  and you won't stand for such injustice, you sir are internationally capped at U21 level.

Now being 1-0 down, you notice your team mate arguably the best one on the pitch with you, bursting down the right, you aimlessly make your way into the box knowing that even if the keeper suffers a heart attack and the defender stops it for you, you are more likely to knock Gladys in row ZZ as in "Zee's tickets were dirt cheap" off her feet sending her into shock. So your team mate whos known you only 2 months knows to avoid you entirely and instead ops for your strike partner who has netted against better sides than "Wigan", the ball comes across its beaten all their defenders, its going straight to your strike partner, seriously this could be it, this is 1-1 surely!?

ANd then what Shola? You think Well fuck "Michael Owen" Im Shola Ameobi, i've given such sides as Middlesborough and Hartlepool the run around this is my time, so when you hear the shout of "Owens ball" you think "Nein THIS IS SHO TIME!" But you forget the balls behind you, and that not even the great Pele could reach it, so you think well maybe if I stand here he can shoot round me and the 2 defenders.

Shola, Fuck off.

Guest musika

Just got in, how we playing, what about Colo/Jonas

Both looking good. We just look shite without Milner though.

Although I was a fan of Milner's, I don't think he would have made a shadow of a difference in this game. All of our players are getting crowded out the moment they enter Arsenal's half with the ball..

I hate and I don't think people will truly ascertain how much when I say this. I hate that fucking useless pile of "Ive scored for the U21's" wont leave this club, doesnt want to be priced out of a move , lanky streak of piss, first touch of an incontinent pensioner, passing ability of a polio sufferer, strength of a feotus that is Fowshola Ameobi.

I don't care if he cures cancer, scores the winner at wembley, takes England to a World Cup final, pays off my future mortgage, I fucking hate that useless piece of turd ,who thanks to him put us one nil down due to this sheer plebs inability to stand vertical and connect with a football. Without giving me time to digest that little shimmer of inadiquacy, he then allows Emmanual Adebayor, absolutly mug him, and what you ask is Shola's response to a trick that not even my 15 year old brother would fall for? To aimlessly jog back into the box as if setting up for a corner, not to chase back with a fire and determination like everyone you know at home has just seen you be made a fool of  and you won't stand for such injustice, you sir are internationally capped at U21 level.

Now being 1-0 down, you notice your team mate arguably the best one on the pitch with you, bursting down the right, you aimlessly make your way into the box knowing that even if the keeper suffers a heart attack and the defender stops it for you, you are more likely to knock Gladys in row ZZ as in "Zee's tickets were dirt cheap" off her feet sending her into shock. So your team mate whos known you only 2 months knows to avoid you entirely and instead ops for your strike partner who has netted against better sides than "Wigan", the ball comes across its beaten all their defenders, its going straight to your strike partner, seriously this could be it, this is 1-1 surely!?

ANd then what Shola? You think Well fuck "Michael Owen" Im Shola Ameobi, i've given such sides as Middlesborough and Hartlepool the run around this is my time, so when you hear the shout of "Owens ball" you think "Nein THIS IS SHO TIME!" But you forget the balls behind you, and that not even the great Pele could reach it, so you think well maybe if I stand here he can shoot round me and the 2 defenders.

Shola, Fuck off.

Not a fan, then?

Guest elbee909

Shola, Fuck off.

But other than that, he's been ok?