Sad sesh

madras

SSN is just mad on deadline night. Hope too much business hasn't already been done by the time I get in but I'll be here later on tomorrow.

didn't they have some bloke last year with several mob phones getting messages off agents etc.....was hilarious.

SSN is just mad on deadline night. Hope too much business hasn't already been done by the time I get in but I'll be here later on tomorrow.

didn't they have some bloke last year with several mob phones getting messages off agents etc.....was hilarious.

they did...it's worth watching even if there aren't any transfers tbh.

I was hoping I wouldn't have to this transfer window but it looks like I'll be here F5ing the night away. What so annoying anyway is that a few deals always get announced much later in the next day. I'm sure Beye and Faye weren't confirmed until well after midnight, it may even have been 8 hours or so after the window shut.

Guest hikickry

Count me in, i love SSN on deadline day, everytime the info bar turns yellow it gives you hope that we have signed someone.

yes but it was that info bar that slowly revealed: NEWCASTLE........SIGN.......ANTOINE........SIBIERSKI........ON.......ONE.....YEAR....DEAL. Couldnt take the equivalent this time  :kasper:

Stuck at work til 7 then gym induction from 8 til 9. My fault for being a fat cunt but wish i'd thought it through before booking last week... come 9pm it's a taxi home then 3 hours of all this...

Guest Stephen927

I've been on for half an hour and already I'm sick  :colo:

Much better coming on and finding out where close to signing Xisco, rather than trying to sort the shite from the truth.

Im moving into a new flat at 7 tonight. Apparently it has broadband already installed and up and running but if it doesnt theres guna be some more samurai sword action tonight in newcastle

Thank fuck for that! Finally managed to get on, thought for a minute I was guna have to spend my evening watching the hairy bakers and checking teletext every 5 mins!

Im moving into a new flat at 7 tonight. Apparently it has broadband already installed and up and running but if it doesnt theres guna be some more samurai sword action tonight in newcastle

Thank fuck for that! Finally managed to get on, thought for a minute I was guna have to spend my evening watching the hairy bakers and checking teletext every 5 mins!

Pile of shite so far. I can't watch more than 5 mins of SSN's coverage at a go. They are permanently camped outside a Manchester hospital looking through the windows. Unless berbatov is getting an anal probe can't quite see what's so fascinating.