Xisco signed from Deportivo on 5 year deal

Guest hindu times

No more waiting on Viduka. Thank God for that. Looks like it's the 4-3-1-2 then. Nice!

Is this what Keegan meant when he said "I think the (Milner) sale will allow us to go in a slightly different direction".

I think it's very likely.

The Colombian we might be bringing in on loan I think might be cover for Barton in the 4-3-1-2 setup as it is likely he will be out for 16 games they are saying, or something ridiculous like that.

I think we have always been looking out for a loan option such as this to cover for Barton, as that would pretty much rule him out of making any serious contribution this season.

is the colombian gonzalez?

Hes from Uruguay

No more waiting on Viduka. Thank God for that. Looks like it's the 4-3-1-2 then. Nice!

Is this what Keegan meant when he said "I think the (Milner) sale will allow us to go in a slightly different direction".

The Colombian we might be bringing in on loan I think might be cover for Barton in the 4-3-1-2 setup as it is likely he will be out for 16 games they are saying, or something ridiculous like that.

I think we have always been looking out for a loan option such as this to cover for Barton, as that would pretty much rule him out of making any serious contribution this season.

Yes, thats who I meant.

ahh right, i thought he was uruguayan

Please be a bad dream!! Please be a bad dream!! Please be a bad dream!! Please be a bad dream!! Please be a bad dream!! Please be a bad dream!! Please be a bad dream!! Please be a bad dream!! Please be a bad dream!!

I'll wake up now and I'll find Xisco still wearing a Depor shirt

:lol:

Please be a bad dream!! Please be a bad dream!! Please be a bad dream!! Please be a bad dream!! Please be a bad dream!! Please be a bad dream!! Please be a bad dream!! Please be a bad dream!! Please be a bad dream!!

I'll wake up now and I'll find Xisco still wearing a Depor shirt

:lol:

mackems.gif

Yes, thats who I meant.

ahh right, i thought he was uruguayan

Sorry, apparently he is.

Getting a bit too excited.

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.riazor.org%2Fampliar.php%3Fid%3D5129&sl=es&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Says the fee is 7Million Euros plus 3Million in clauses. Also says we will now have to play TWO Teresa Herrera tournaments  :lol:

"From: AURON (1/9/2008 00:40) [Reply]

That downturn. Go shit, shit go.I love Xisco. Go great shit. It is our best striker. Go shit !!!!!!! I have no consolation anything, or even bring a puto crack, Xisco was our crack, it was a matter of time and continuity.  Puta shit. Xisco is wrong, has 21 years "

Gotta be encouraged by the reactions in that thread like. :lol:

You'd think they'd just lost someone on the same level as messi :lol: I love it.. hopefully we can seal this up and get another 2 players in and I'd be estatic.

To be fair to Nicko, he told me earlier via PM that we were looking at a striker from overseas.

You slag!

Isn't he the ITK c*** that said that Alan Smith is on his way to Everton and got all of our hopes up and turned out to be wrong?

Still on apparently.

Guest WashyGeordie

Why arent people in bed by now?

:D

We are too dedicated to this club, its getting silly

'cos we're the loyalist, football supporters, the world has ever had.  :smug:

:coolsmiley:

Seeing as how most of our signings are coming from Spain, I think it's safe to say that Vertre seems to be the one pulling the most weight in the scouting department.

Hard to imagine Dennis Wise being directly involved in our first-team scouting seeing the players we were in for/we've been getting in so far.

To be fair to Nicko, he told me earlier via PM that we were looking at a striker from overseas.

You slag!

Isn't he the ITK c*** that said that Alan Smith is on his way to Everton and got all of our hopes up and turned out to be wrong?

Still on apparently.

Bit too late isn't it? :D

Made me spend 12 hours just waiting for it to get confirmed and it never did.

Lets hope this time it is.

Seeing as how most of our signings are coming from Spain, I think it's safe to say that Vertre seems to be the one pulling the most weight in the scouting department.

Hard to imagine Dennis Wise being directly involved in our first-team scouting seeing the players we were in for/we've been getting in so far.

Yep, might need reminding there are other countries in the world to scout in.