Hull City (h) pre-match chatter

James

i have to say 2 seasons ago edgar showed a lot of promise, by looking at him now, he seems overweight, not really interested and really rubbish

That's a brave/strange selection by Hughton.  Let's see whether it proves a point.

Back to the system we were playing at the end of last season.

Xisco and Ameobi aren't as mobile as Martins and Milner. It would be interest to see how Hughton can really make use all the 3 strikers.

That's a brave/strange selection by Hughton.  Let's see whether it proves a point.

Xisco and Ameobi aren't as mobile as Martins and Milner. It would be interest to see how Hughton can really make use all the 3 strikers.

I'm assuming it's Ameobi for Viduka and Xisco for Martins in that system.

Xisco can shift himself when he needs to, I've seen him play a couple of times and he does have quite a bit of pace for a lad of his size. Obviously, we can't expect the same from Ameobi. Hopefully, it will be Shola in the hole and Xisco and Owen up front.

Xisco can shift himself when he needs to, I've seen him play a couple of times and he does have quite a bit of pace for a lad of his size. Obviously, we can't expect the same from Ameobi. Hopefully, it will be Shola in the hole and Xisco and Owen up front.

Why in the frig would we want Ameobi in the hole? :lol:

Guest timmy boy

Hopefully in a hole in the ground with a cover on top...

Guest guinness_fiend

Ashley NOT at today's game.

Meeting Keegan?  Playing cards in Abu Dhabi?  Where is the international man of mystery that is Mike Ashley...?

Guest guinness_fiend

Hopefully in a hole in the ground with a cover on top...

Boom boom!