Hull City (h) pre-match chatter

James

Guest hikickry

Given

Beye Coloccini Taylor Enrique

Butt Guthrie

Jonas             Owen            Martins

Xisco

Think we need this year's system as opposed to last year's if we want to accomodate Jonas.

Please dont throw away Martins' talent with using him in this posision. He just cant play there.

i like how you are pleading with him, as if he is in charge of team selection  :iamatwat:

Guest Mucky01

I have my doubts the Argentinians will make it for the Hull match as they will be playing thursday 11 Peru v Argentina (3.30am*) which is live on sky.

As Nobby was getting into Newcastle on the saturday morning before the afternoon kick-off in similar circumstances, hence the fallout with SBR. This problem will be repeated throughout the season unless we play sundays.

P.S. Sat 6 Argentina v Paraguay (8pm*) is live on sky.

*UK time.

Guest Mucky01

That would be a disaster when put alongsde the current injury problems.

yep, especially for me as a good mate of mine is a Hull season ticket holder based up here and is already getting on my tits about this match!!!

Guest LucasUnger

Keegan will lead us out.   We'll win 7-0.  Xisco will get a hat-trick.

Nailed on.

unrealistic!

we'll win 6-0 xisco will get a hat-trick.

Guest Mucky01

Do we know if Enrique and Beye are expected to be back in time? Also, just how severe is Geremi's injury?

Beye as a painful achilles and has been told to rest for 2-3 weeks so might be back to play.

Enrique has done his hamstring due back 20th Sep.

Duff has done his knee, Viduka his achilles, both due back 27th Sep.

Geremi (ankle), Capaca (hamstring) and Martins (groin) are all 50/50 for the Hull match.

With any south american absentees it’s not looking good.

Well at least Wise won't be in the dugout, apparently:

The ubiquitous club insider is being credited as the source for newspaper claims that first team affairs at SJP are to come under the temporary control of Richard Money - not Dennis Wise.

52 year-old Money joined the Magpies in June 2008 as Academy Director, having resigned as first team boss at Walsall earlier this year after two years at the Bescot.

Since taking charge of Scunthorpe United in 1993, Money has managed clubs in Sweden (AIK and Vasteras) and Australia (Newcastle Jets) as well as heading up the youth setups at Coventry and Villa.   

Wise meanwhile was spotted on Saturday afternoon by an NUFC.com reader at the MK Dons v Yeovil game.

Guest Howaythetoon

Well at least Wise won't be in the dugout, apparently:

The ubiquitous club insider is being credited as the source for newspaper claims that first team affairs at SJP are to come under the temporary control of Richard Money - not Dennis Wise.

52 year-old Money joined the Magpies in June 2008 as Academy Director, having resigned as first team boss at Walsall earlier this year after two years at the Bescot.

Since taking charge of Scunthorpe United in 1993, Money has managed clubs in Sweden (AIK and Vasteras) and Australia (Newcastle Jets) as well as heading up the youth setups at Coventry and Villa. 

Wise meanwhile was spotted on Saturday afternoon by an NUFC.com reader at the MK Dons v Yeovil game.

Di Matteo anyone?

As our club is now "broken" with the players and fans morale at rock bottom, the best formation I can come up with is all 11 players bent over with their shorts round their ankles, ready to be fucked royally up the arse.

That'll teach Ashley!!  :celb:

On Talksport, I have just heard an advert for the Saturday commentary match. they are doing our match

They have done the advert using the voices and theme tune from Rainbow (Zippy, George and Bungle).

Cunts taking the piss already (thats how I interpreted it anyway).

Guest Mucky01

Oba is in Nigerias squad for the match against South-Afrika this week, so maybe he's fit quicker than expected?

Martins didn’t play (1-0 to Nigeria), nor was he on the bench. So still 50/50 for saturday.

Oba is in Nigerias squad for the match against South-Afrika this week, so maybe he's fit quicker than expected?

Martins didnt play (1-0 to Nigeria), nor was he on the bench. So still 50/50 for saturday.

Should hope not he will only bloody hurt himself again. Hope they resist using him tbh.

Just picked up my ticket tonight and the guy in the ticket office said they had sold more than for the Bolton game so there should be a reasonable crowd.

What they will be doing is a different matter.