Hull City (h) pre-match chatter

James

ah, back to talking about football.

Think the atmosphere is going to be unreal, if we get an early goal, its going to be amazing on saturday.

Think we'll win 2-0. Realy like to see Gonzolez(sp) given a start, just to see what he's all about. Although think it will be Guthrie Butt in the middle.

Cant wait for this.

ah, back to talking about football.

Think the atmosphere is going to be unreal, if we get an early goal, its going to be amazing on saturday.

Think we'll win 2-0. Realy like to see Gonzolez(sp) given a start, just to see what he's all about. Although think it will be Guthrie Butt in the middle.

Cant wait for this.

Please dont apply for the managers job.  :lol:

Be quite ironic if Xisco has a scintillating debut. I wonder how KK would feel?

He'd probably apply for another management job and slap in a £12m bid for the lad.

And Dennis Wise would accept the bid over Dennis Wise's head and Dennis Wise would walk out....

am i right in thinking that jonas and colo have a game on thursday night? so we might not see them this weekend?

Tbh I think Jonas might have to play if Geremi, Enrique and Duff are all unfit as their simply won't be anyone else to play on the right.

I cannot predict what the atmosphere is going to be like for this at all. I'd like to think the team are going to get immense, unequivocal backing come rain or shine but I fear that if Hull come and ruffle our feathers a bit then it won't take long for people to start ignoring the football and targeting those they hold responsible for last week. It could get very, very nasty and it's not hard to see our lot struggling after all that's gone on. Don't often sympathise for the players, but I do at the minute. Fair play to them if they can play their knackers off and get a good result, but I'll be amazed if they can do it. Howay the lads indeed.

am i right in thinking that jonas and colo have a game on thursday night? so we might not see them this weekend?

Tbh I think Jonas might have to play if Geremi, Enrique and Duff are all unfit as their simply won't be anyone else to play on the right.

guthrie played there on occasion for bolton or lua lua could play.

the game's on thursday night in peru, thats a quite a flight back on friday, even if you haven't played

Looking at the injury list, he might be asked to play in any case. Not the ideal game to have so many first teamers missing with so much attention on this game.

I've paid £60 for tickets so there's no way I'm not going...

I'm from Hull, but i want to see us kick the shit out of the Tigers, for making me suffer 3 years of shit football, then get promoted the season after me and the old man stopped going to see them!

Thursday morning isn't it?

03.30 kick off.

yep,

its the time lost waiting for connecting flights that takes so long, as well as the flight time.

After watching England play pretty well tonight and score a few goals, I really hope we batter Hull this weekend. I was feeling pretty down in the dumps about it all (and still am to some degree) but tonight has re-ignited my passion for the game a little.

Let's put the worries to one side for 90mins and fuck them over. :indi:

Biggest worry for me on the football side of things is what state will are South Anmericans be in, not sure about Gonzalez but the argentina game is 3.30am on thursday am,  got to then travel back.  Nobby rarely played following his trips back to Peru.

Biggest worry for me on the football side of things is what state will are South Anmericans be in, not sure about Gonzalez but the argentina game is 3.30am on thursday am,  got to then travel back.  Nobby rarely played following his trips back to Peru.

and when he did play after travelling back he was pants.

don't be surprised,if enriques fit, to see n;zogbia,butt,guthrie with smith,owen and xisco up front.

The Argie game is tonight, not that much difference from the Uruguay game.