Croatia 1 - 4 England

midds

Do people think it should have been a sending off? I've only seen it once from a bad angle but it didnt look that bad

He led with the arm, made serious contact with Cole and the ref was looking straight at it. I think the blood merely confirmed it for the ref tbh.

Capello seems to getting the team somewhere now that he's dropped Beckham. Now do the same with Lampard, Rooney, Brown etc....

No Beckham and no Gerrard & Lampard together and England play really well. Who'd have thought it?

It's only what everyone has been saying for years.

Capello seems to getting the team somewhere now that he's dropped Beckham. Now do the same with Lampard, Rooney, Brown etc....

No Beckham and no Gerrard & Lampard together and England play really well. Who'd have thought it?

It's only what everyone has been saying for years.

Gerrard will be straight back in the team when he returns. Straight back in. It's a disgrace but everyone knows it'll happen.

Brilliant. :D

I've been dying to play these wankers since Wembley. Revenge is damn sweet.

Be sweeter if I could fucking watch it like. :hmm:

Listen Wullie I have Setanta but my Virgin Media box fucked up sunday and they ain't replacing it till friday, that feels worse  :angry:

really glad capello kept a similar team to the one that played andorra, that was always going to be a shit, boring match whatever happened.  it helps to not have two wingers and a midfielder hitting it long every chance they get, and lampard has done well with a sensible midfielder alongside him, as people have been saying for years. id keep him in the side as i think his technique is a lot better than gerrard's which helps him pass and move more easily.