Jonas Gutierrez

Guest Coubury

Guest firetotheworks

No way do I want Spain to take Enrique. Im selfish and want him to stay thanks.

Definitely next EC and WC though providing were in a strong enough position to decline any offers.

Is it me or is this lad a home player?

absolutely crap everytime we're away from home, yet looks decent at SJP like he did tonight.

Cos we play the ball more at home, away its just punted constantly.

Had a good game, just needed some strikers who were more on the ball tonight to deliver to

Guest Heneage

Quality first 35 mins, most influential player in the last 15 mins.

Not sure where he, or the rest of the team, was in the middle 40 mins.

To be fair he probably gets tired, there's times he is the only midfielder who runs forward.

Little thought springs to mind when evaluating both Jonas and Coloccini. I remember watching that game at Man U and thinking 'we've got two gems here' as both had very good games. Obviously Coloccini is showing he is a class above in this league and will probably be more confident in the PL next year should we go up, however, with Jonas still very erratic in his performances do you think he'd be a different player if Keegan was still manager? Given Keegan's history of managing players like Ginola, not saying Jonas is even on the same planet in terms of ability as Ginola was, but I get the feeling that Keegan would have been able to properly nurture Jonas' talents and make him a more consistent and effective player for us. Its a mute point I know, but an interesting one nonetheless.

Guest toonlass

Its been great seeing the likes of Enrique, Colo and Jonas knuckling down and just getting on with Championship football with us, especially when the lads who left have hardly gone on to set the world on fire back in the premiership.

Coloccini running off and celebrating all on his own the other day was fucking mint. Wish it had actually gone in like. I've seriously warmed to the guy who didn't so much as applaud the travelling fans at Villa last season (until Shearer got his hands on him). Since he got that goal at Cardiff he hasn't looked back; it seemed to mean fucking loads to him.

Coloccini running off and celebrating all on his own the other day was f***ing mint. Wish it had actually gone in like. I've seriously warmed to the guy who didn't so much as applaud the travelling fans at Villa last season (until Shearer got his hands on him). Since he got that goal at Cardiff he hasn't looked back; it seemed to mean f***ing loads to him.

Saw some pics from the Boro game, and Harewood is wheeling away after scoring and Coloccini is right there with him and looks absolutely elated. Great to see.

Coloccini running off and celebrating all on his own the other day was f***ing mint. Wish it had actually gone in like. I've seriously warmed to the guy who didn't so much as applaud the travelling fans at Villa last season (until Shearer got his hands on him). Since he got that goal at Cardiff he hasn't looked back; it seemed to mean f***ing loads to him.

Actually, Coloccini was one of the first, if not the first to come over and applaud. He was probably one of the first to leave the pitch though.

Its been great seeing the likes of Enrique, Colo and Jonas knuckling down and just getting on with Championship football with us, especially when the lads who left have hardly gone on to set the world on fire back in the premiership.

Jonas knuckling down? He looks like he can't be arsed most of the time.

Jonas knuckling down? He looks like he can't be arsed most of the time.

he just seems to hold the ball up long enough for enrique to get past him most of the time.