Jonas Gutierrez

Guest Coubury

This thread is f*cking annoying.  I'm absolutely f*cking astounded that there are people on here who defend the indefensible.  Gutierrez is f*cking HOPELESS.  I've seen people use words on here to describe him as CLASS, GREAT PLAYER & SKILLFUL. These people want to pull their disillutioned heads from their ar*es and see that Jonas is nothing but a one-dimensional, clueless excuse for a midfielder/winger (Whatecver you want to call him) who has ZERO end product.  He has had one memorable game of note - Man U, opening day of last season.  Now tell me, what the f*ck has this great player done in the 50 or so games since then?  Score a hatful of goals? No. Put is some blinding, in fact no, some 'basic' crosses? No? Try really hard to help us get out of the Championship with some very good displays against 'lesser' calibre of player? No. Has he ran into yet another blind alley, beaten by yet another defender, lost posession far to easily? YES. 

But hey, give him his due, he's won a couple of free-kicks....

The man is PITIFUL and WEAK.  He has no heart.  He is basically...HILLARY SWANK.

I bet you like Nicky Butt because "he tries" dont you??

'Triers' and 'fakers'....fucking hate them......Jonas was fucking shit tonight again...Love the way he looks astounded, gutted even, at being taken off......anyone who backs that weak-hearted cunt is deluded.....he's a LOSER.....and pure shit......in an shit league......

This thread is f*cking annoying.  I'm absolutely f*cking astounded that there are people on here who defend the indefensible.  Gutierrez is f*cking HOPELESS.  I've seen people use words on here to describe him as CLASS, GREAT PLAYER & SKILLFUL. These people want to pull their disillutioned heads from their ar*es and see that Jonas is nothing but a one-dimensional, clueless excuse for a midfielder/winger (Whatecver you want to call him) who has ZERO end product.  He has had one memorable game of note - Man U, opening day of last season.  Now tell me, what the f*ck has this great player done in the 50 or so games since then?  Score a hatful of goals? No. Put is some blinding, in fact no, some 'basic' crosses? No? Try really hard to help us get out of the Championship with some very good displays against 'lesser' calibre of player? No. Has he ran into yet another blind alley, beaten by yet another defender, lost posession far to easily? YES. 

The man is PITIFUL and WEAK.  He has no heart.  He is basically...HILLARY SWANK.

'Triers' and 'fakers'....fucking hate them......Jonas was fucking shit tonight again...Love the way he looks astounded, gutted even, at being taken off......anyone who backs that weak-hearted cunt is deluded.....he's a LOSER.....and pure shit......in an shit league......

Nothing to do with playing in a shit team, who play long balls all day?

Do you honestly believe that Jonas would not fit in on a top 6 PL team?

Im sure Messi would been shit in this team as it is now....

Fuck off man. He was one of the better players today, I don't know if you are being funny or are just plain blind.

'Triers' and 'fakers'....f***ing hate them......Jonas was f***ing s*** tonight again...Love the way he looks astounded, gutted even, at being taken off......anyone who backs that weak-hearted c*** is deluded.....he's a LOSER.....and pure s***......in an s*** league......

Nothing to do with playing in a s*** team, who play long balls all day?

Do you honestly believe that Jonas would not fit in on a top 6 PL team?

Im sure Messi would been s*** in this team as it is now....

Listen here chap.......TOP SIX?  You absolute CLOWN / IDIOT.  That'll be why he is STILL at NUFC.  Must of been a load of top clubs wanting to sign him but we just had to keep hold of him because.....he's THAT GOOD. A top 6 PL team?  Not even a top 6 Norweigian team (with all due respect)

'Triers' and 'fakers'....f***ing hate them......Jonas was f***ing s*** tonight again...Love the way he looks astounded, gutted even, at being taken off......anyone who backs that weak-hearted c*** is deluded.....he's a LOSER.....and pure s***......in an s*** league......

f*** off man. He was one of the better players today, I don't know if you are being funny or are just plain blind.

'One of the better players'.  Blind?  Thick as mince you chap.  Argentinian winger /  first team / guarenteed World Cup place.....couldn't beat his meat chap never mind his man.  It's woeful.....he is woeful......what the fuck are you watching and what do you see that I don't?

f*** off man. He was one of the better players today, I don't know if you are being funny or are just plain blind.

'One of the better players'.  Blind?  Thick as mince you chap.  Argentinian winger /  first team / guarenteed World Cup place.....couldn't beat his meat chap never mind his man.  It's woeful.....he is woeful......what the fuck are you watching and what do you see that I don't?

:lol:

Someone trying to control the ball and keep it on the deck under pressure. Not always successful I grant you, but for that you need players around you moving and wanting the ball, apart from the tireless Enrique. Go on then, point out the fluid midfielders running into spaces all around when he had the ball...bury the Argie slacker once and for all.

Awful tonight.

He was pish tonight - looks very much the fancy dan with bott all end product.

Yeah - can't argue really but he gives us an outlet/option that commits the oppo defence. They can't ignore him....maybe in a weird way he's a holding midfielder. I really don't  mind when he's on the pitch.

Funny how someone will see completely different things in a person depending on there opinion of him.  To me he look upset and a bit ashamed that he'd played so poorly again.  Granted I'm not a Jonas hater myself, but when someone looks sad and has his had bowed that spells shame, certainly not bewilderment.

Still he was much more effective then Harewood..

Awful tonight.

Yeah - can't argue really but he gives us an outlet/option that commits the oppo defence. They can't ignore him....maybe in a weird way he's a holding midfielder. I really don't  mind when he's on the pitch.

A winger is ultimately judged on his assists and goals. He offers us neither.

Guest toonlass

Awful tonight.

:sadnod:

Awful tonight.

Assists and goals are what you tend to look for in a wide player yes, but a player should be judged on their overall game.  If a player gives the team something positive then he's worth having in the team UNLESS we have someone who can offer more, do we?

Awful tonight.

:sadnod:

So does that mean we should play Nicky Butt in his place?  Both of then don't score or create goals therefore ultimately they both offer the same to the team, yes?

There is no ultimate way to judge a player, though no doubt a winger who isn't able to score goals or create many does come pretty close.  I know, move him into center midfield and then he's not a winger, problem solved :lol:

Anyway, I'm off to celebrate by thrashing Sheffield United in FIFA 10 :lol: