Rumours of yet more Keegan & Ashley talks to come...

Nicky

What exactly does Llambias do at the club.  Does he speak?  Does he do owt?  Ashley is paying him then having to do his job of sorting a manager out.

agreed. its dead.

the point is, why didnt they meet in a remote location? instead of londons west end??

Ashley seems to prefer London, it makes me wonder why he bought a club so far from London then try to run it from such a distance.

surely to god, for the fans sake, and the sake of the club, they should have met somehwere that wouldnt have been found out though?

Maybe it was important to ashley to be seen to be trying to make an effort

surely to god, for the fans sake, and the sake of the club, they should have met somehwere that wouldnt have been found out though?

You would have thought so, obviously they didn't unless the reaction wasn't expected.

agreed. its dead.

the point is, why didnt they meet in a remote location? instead of londons west end??

Ashley seems to prefer London, it makes me wonder why he bought a club so far from London then try to run it from such a distance.

surely keegan would have seen through that? and asked for a meeting elsewhere?

bit bizarre if you ask me.

Guest northwestmag1892

What exactly does Llambias do at the club.  Does he speak?  Does he do owt?  Ashley is paying him then having to do his job of sorting a manager out.

Totally agree. I put a large percentage of the blame at Llambias's door - maybe Ashley thought he could stay in the US and that Llambias would do the job he is paid to do and sort out the issues. And when Ashley returns the whole thing has gone tits up (yes I know he would have known that from internet/contacts) and he has to intervene. Still looks like he's backing the fucking idiots in Llambias and Wise though...

Dennis Wise & Derek Llambias are stopping Kevin Keegan from bieng our manager.

Take a step back and read that sentance again. What an utter shambolic, disgusting, unholy disgrace.

No they're not, transfers are a small part of what being a manager is about. As far as i'm aware they weren't locking him out of the training ground.

agreed. its dead.

surely keegan would have seen through that? and asked for a meeting elsewhere?

bit bizarre if you ask me.

Maybe Keegan never had any intention of going back but agreed to the public meeting konwing that when it came out that no agreement had been made, it dropped ashley further in the shit for not being able to sort it out

Take a step back and read that sentance again. What an utter shambolic, disgusting, unholy disgrace.

No they're not, transfers are a small part of what being a manager is about. As far as i'm aware they weren't locking him out of the training ground.

They undermined him.

Dennis Wise is not a qualified enough person to make signings for Kevin Keegan to say the least, Keegan rightly does not want that, its a simple choice, and Wise is the choice.

They undermined him.

Dennis Wise is not a qualified enough person to make signings for Kevin Keegan to say the least, Keegan rightly does not want that, its a simple choice, and Wise is the choice.

I agree, but on the other hand Keegan should never have come back under this system, he knows how it works as he was a DOF himself. To put ALL of the blame on Ashley and co is ridiculous, Keegan played his part.

I fail to see what Wise has done wrong and subsequently don't hate him. In this situation I blame Keegan more so as 4 games in hes dropped us right in the shite, nice way to show you care Kev.

A managers job depends on how the players perform, he has every right to have a say in the recruitment process.

Guest northwestmag1892

Totally missed the point. Since when is Dennis Wise worthy of lacing KK's boots never mind choosing who he must sign. FI.

A managers job depends on how the players perform, he has every right to have a say in the recruitment process.

He shouldn't have come back under this system then.

I agree, but on the other hand Keegan should never have come back under this system, he knows how it works as he was a DOF himself. To put ALL of the blame on Ashley and co is ridiculous, Keegan played his part.

According to everything which was said until early last week, Keegan did have a say on transfers.

Totally missed the point. Since when is Dennis Wise worthy of lacing KK's boots never mind choosing who he must sign. FI.

I didn't miss the point, i was saying that's it's factually incorrect, which it is. It's another example of the hyerbole surrounding this.

Guest northwestmag1892

They undermined him.

What system though? I thought KK was appointed before Wise was. And how confident are we that this "system" was part of the offer when KK came on board? Specsavers for you I feel...

They undermined him.

"My job is to scout the world and recommend players to Kevin, Kevin makes the signings, he has the final say"

... Deadline day comes & 2 players are brought in that Keegan did not want.

Lied to, under-mined, Wise should pay for it. But even after this disgrace, he is chosen over Keegan. Words cant do it anymore...

They undermined him.

What system though? I thought KK was appointed before Wise was. And how confident are we that this "system" was part of the offer when KK came on board? Specsavers for you I feel...

The DOF system that Keegan claims he spoke about with Ashley before signing.

Guest northwestmag1892

I didn't miss the point, i was saying that's it's factually incorrect, which it is. It's another example of the hyerbole surrounding this.

As I said earlier, FI...