Rumours of yet more Keegan & Ashley talks to come...

Nicky

KK is STILL NUFC manager

Please don't post anything as definitive as that without a source. I'm sure there is at least one poster on here with a heart condition.

If KK has met Ashley in London and the media have wind of it, it is from a club source. A meeting between the 2 would not take place unless his reappointment was on the agenda. They would have nothing civilised to talk about

KK i believe, is our manager

I tend to agree, but don't post it as if it's breaking news, which was how it looked.

All we know is that they have had a meeting. We don't know if that has resolved the issues as yet, but my gut instinct is it probably has.

I firmly believe that KK must have been at least 90% in favour of returning if he was to even meet Ashley in London.

I know for a fact he's 100% in favour of returning. I would assume this meeting would be to decide on what terms it could happen, and that could still be a sticking point. At least they are meeting face to face which should help.

I know this seems a bit lazy, but i've read this thread as far as Ashley leaving the meeting at about 8pm. Has anything happened since that point? It'd be fantastic if someone could summarise for me...

They talked for a while over dinner, shared some long, lustfull gazes, then kissed and made up before fucking each other silly in a hot steamy gay romp.

Is that what you wanted to hear?

Guest guinness_fiend

LMA confirm meeting, failed to meet a satisfatcory conclusion.

Probably bec

I know this seems a bit lazy, but i've read this thread as far as Ashley leaving the meeting at about 8pm. Has anything happened since that point? It'd be fantastic if someone could summarise for me...

They talked for a while over dinner, shared some long, lustfull gazes, then kissed and made up before f***ing each other silly in a hot steamy gay romp.

Is that what you wanted to hear?

Mmm... sausage...

OK you lazy bastard here goes:

Dave being a cynical twat, but at one point arguing against himself.

James and Sicko, think it's nailed on already and have dusted off there King Kev 1 shirts.

TT's been to the pub.

Afar's contributed some extremely witty and itelligent posts.

And finally nothing else has happened :)

The League Managers Association can confirm that talks to resolve several issues were held today between Kevin Keegan and Mike Ashley of Newcastle United Football Club. However, the discussion failed to reach a satisfactory conclusion.

For further information please contact:

Richard Bevan, LMA Chief Executive, 07860 474 767