Rumours of yet more Keegan & Ashley talks to come...

Nicky

Guest northwestmag1892

What you said earler was wrong, infact you missed my point. :thup:

What did I say that was wrong?

Or was it me saying something that was wrong?!

Guest northwestmag1892

What you said earler was wrong, infact you missed my point. :thup:

What did I say that was wrong?

Not you, the other guy.

Oh, me then? FFS - the thread is a thread so you can name "guys". FI.

I fail to see what Wise has done wrong and subsequently don't hate him. In this situation I blame Keegan more so as 4 games in hes dropped us right in the s****, nice way to show you care Kev.

As pointed out earlier in the thread, Wise undermined Keegan. Wise seemingly brought certain players to the club, who Keegan didn't choose to bring.

I fail to see what Wise has done wrong and subsequently don't hate him. In this situation I blame Keegan more so as 4 games in hes dropped us right in the s****, nice way to show you care Kev.

As pointed out earlier in the thread, Wise undermined Keegan. Wise seemingly brought certain players to the club, who Keegan didn't choose to bring.

I thought Wise wasn't responsible for first team recruitment? ???

Guest pont-toon

its certainly not been made clear who is (apart from not being keegan of course)

wise or jiminez or both ?

That word was not used, or meant literally, when Wise came in.

He came in to advise Keegan of players he had been watching around Europe - a scout basically, but also bringing in Academy lads.

Not to bring in first team players behind Keegans back. Keegans position from then on is untenable.

Does anyone else get the feeling that just the fact that Ashley has begged Keegan to come back mean that we've got fuck else in line to replace him? Smacks of desperation from Ashley, IMO.

That's the worrying thing about all this, aye. If we've spent all this time thinking about getting KK back then we've probably not been chasing others. Rubbish.

Does anyone else get the feeling that just the fact that Ashley has begged Keegan to come back mean that we've got fuck else in line to replace him? Smacks of desperation from Ashley, IMO.

That's the worrying thing about all this, aye. If we've spent all this time thinking about getting KK back then we've probably not been chasing others. Rubbish.

I don't think people who were desperate for Keegan to be coming back 4 hours ago can criticise them for that to be fair.

i don't think people who were desperate for Keegan to be coming back 4 hours ago can criticise them for that to be fair.

I don't see the problem with it tbh. I was always sceptical but if they'd have made it work then great. The fact is they haven't, so not great.

Honestly this whole situation just goes from bad to worse.

If we go another week without a manager, i aint looking forward to having to go to bloody West Ham who are going to be full of confidence due to their new manager.

i don't think people who were desperate for Keegan to be coming back 4 hours ago can criticise them for that to be fair.

I don't see the problem with it tbh. I was always sceptical but if they'd have made it work then great. The fact is they haven't, so not great.

And there speaks a sterotypical football fan ;)

Guest northwestmag1892

Publicity stunt by Keegan. Don't fall for it. Boo the fucker to death tomorrow.

You forgot to type anything.   ???

I didn't.  I just changed a name & removed some words ;)

Why?