End the season already

ShearMagic

The sad thing about watching today's game is that I really don't care.

Under Keegan I was excited about games, shouting at the TV and everything.

I was in town this afternoon and made no effort to be home for kick-off at 3. And when Hull scored their second, it barely registered.

Were you born yesterday? I suspect you were with idiotic comments like the one above.

Who knows what the future hold, want it easy? Go and support another team, we're better off without you. What can I say it's just one large mess, from the board, to Keegan, to the players and to the fans, all of them have contributed. Sick of it? Well me too, but I manage to keep my knee-jerk and frankly foolish comments to myself.

Were you born yesterday? I suspect you were with idiotic comments like the one above.

Who knows what the future hold, want it easy? Go and support another team, we're better off without you. What can I say it's just one large mess, from the board, to Keegan, to the players and to the fans, all of them have contributed. Sick of it? Well me too, but I manage to keep my knee-jerk and frankly foolish comments to myself.

:thup:

Well said that man, it hurts like hell, but it's not the end of the world.

No one is claiming it to be the end of the world man but people are passionate about this club. Surely we can all accept that.

This is as an emotional time time as I have ever known. Lets just accept each others reaction to it all.

You see thats the thing, I'm not sure that it does hurt.

Collymore at Anfield hurt, as did Cantona.

Wolves in the FA cup hurt, so did Poyet at Wembley.

Bobby getting sacked had me in a rage, Souness going had me being estatic.

The only feeling I have now is that Xisco can get us back in this game then we claw back a credible draw and then bring Keegan back next week

He's left us in the shit. Everyone is to blame as was said in the other topic mostly the board, but his timing and his sense of "integrity" are properly skewed.

:jesuswept:

The guy has a point, there's a time and a place for a man who claims the "have the club's best interests at heart" when choosing when to leave the club

Guest optimistic nit

we've got a really good squad. xisco scored today, gonzalez looked good. add that to the rest and we're looking good. if keegan was in charge now i would say top 6 no problem. we need a good manager in, or we need keegan back.

we did have a lot of injuries today though.

ashley has fucked up a lot, and keegan has put his principles ahead of this club's welfare.

He's left us in the s***. Everyone is to blame as was said in the other topic mostly the board, but his timing and his sense of "integrity" are properly skewed.

:clap:

Why are people going on like he left because someone forgot to put sugar in his tea.

You cant suspect that he left because of something incredibly serious ?

Why is he just expected to sit in the corner and do as he is told just because he loves the club.

If they were really worthy principles then he might be worth defending, but it just seems completely petty.

I'm sure he's well proud of himself this afternoon.

None of us have a clue as to what has really been going on so why do you assume it was petty as apposed to being serious.

If you dont like the guy then just say it.

I'm having mixed feelings. I can't help but to be passionate about the club when I'm watching, but the apathy is slowly coming into my mind as well. I just can't see a way out of this crisis, really, and it makes me fucking sad.