End the season already

ShearMagic

None of us have a clue as to what has really been going on so why do you assume it was petty as apposed to being serious.

If you dont like the guy then just say it.

What do you mean don't like him? He's an NUFC legend and I was very pleased when he came back but I'm seriously disillusioned by him now.

He's walked out on a matter of principle. Even taking into account the fact it might be "serious" this is Keegan and NUFC, all his talk about this being the only job he'd come back and give it proper crack, saying he wants what's best for us... He's left at the worst possible time and in a complete lurch that's all there is to it.

None of us have a clue as to what has really been going on so why do you assume it was petty as apposed to being serious.

If you dont like the guy then just say it.

He's an NUFC legend overall but I'm seriously disillusioned by him. He's walked out on a matter of principle. Even taking into account the fact it might be "serious" this is Keegan and NUFC, all his talk about this being the only job he'd come back and give it proper crack, saying he wants what's best for us... He's left at the worst possible time.

He's like a 13 year old girl during that time of the month, to be honest.

Were you born yesterday? I suspect you were with idiotic comments like the one above.

Who knows what the future hold, want it easy? Go and support another team, we're better off without you. What can I say it's just one large mess, from the board, to Keegan, to the players and to the fans, all of them have contributed. Sick of it? Well me too, but I manage to keep my knee-jerk and frankly foolish comments to myself.

:thup:

Well said that man, it hurts like hell, but it's not the end of the world.

No one is claiming it to be the end of the world man but people are passionate about this club. Surely we can all accept that.

This is as an emotional time time as I have ever known. Lets just accept each others reaction to it all.

OK, well you accept mine then, it's as valid as anyone who is sobbing into their pint right now.

That's three valuable points gone which we won't be able to get back. Unfortunately it has knocked our momentum and in the current atmosphere it might be hard to get it back. It's not the end of our season, but it might have a significant impact.

He's left us in the shit. Everyone is to blame as was said in the other topic mostly the board, but his timing and his sense of "integrity" are properly skewed.

I was saying this to the misses today. I`ve been thinking since it all happened "poor Keegan" . After todays defeat ( Everyone knows we wouldnt have lost if he had been here) I have changed my mind.

I have been stuck in jobs before where I hated every second of it but I stayed in it for the money for my wife and kids, basically people around that I care about more than my feelings.

Also didn`t Martin Jol stick in his job regardless of how shit he was treated over the Ramos thing ( might be wrong I smoke a lot of weed and have a bad memory)  I`m pretty sure other managers have stuck at their job for the team despite not getting on with the board.

Guest Howaythetoon

It isn't the end of the season but the season has now become as predictable as those under Souness and Roeder... we're going nowhere fast.

The amount of posts on this thread/forum that aren't actually about the football is staggering. Keep it in perspective, I don't think some people realise how much of the season is actually left.

If today is anything to go by then we'll struggle to match what we did last season, we need important players back soon to lift us out of that performance, we were a shambles.

The amount of posts on this thread/forum that aren't actually about the football is staggering. Keep it in perspective, I don't think some people realise how much of the season is actually left.

If today is anything to go by then we'll struggle to match what we did last season, we need important players back soon to lift us out of that performance, we were a shambles.

Well yes, not for one minute saying "ah a little bit of X and Y and top 6 it is", but problems are rarely irreparable. One good result can change everything.

Well yes, not for one minute saying "ah a little bit of X and Y and top 6 it is", but problems are rarely irreparable. One good result can change everything.

Now that you've managed to bring football into here, it shouldn't really be a surprise that most posts will not actually be about football as most of the things which are happening are off the field, it will get back to normal once the shit settles down.

He's left us in the s***. Everyone is to blame as was said in the other topic mostly the board, but his timing and his sense of "integrity" are properly skewed.

I was saying this to the misses today. I`ve been thinking since it all happened "poor Keegan" . After todays defeat ( Everyone knows we wouldnt have lost if he had been here) I have changed my mind.

I have been stuck in jobs before where I hated every second of it but I stayed in it for the money for my wife and kids, basically people around that I care about more than my feelings.

Also didn`t Martin Jol stick in his job regardless of how s*** he was treated over the Ramos thing ( might be wrong I smoke a lot of weed and have a bad memory)  I`m pretty sure other managers have stuck at their job for the team despite not getting on with the board.

You want a manager who doesn't want to manage and lacks integrity?

He's left us in the s***. Everyone is to blame as was said in the other topic mostly the board, but his timing and his sense of "integrity" are properly skewed.

Also didn`t Martin Jol stick in his job regardless of how s*** he was treated over the Ramos thing ( might be wrong I smoke a lot of weed and have a bad memory)  I`m pretty sure other managers have stuck at their job for the team despite not getting on with the board.

You want a manager who doesn't want to manage and lacks integrity?

Yeah. It all ended well for Martin Jol didnt it. He made the right choice sticking around.  :doh:

You said you stayed in a job Rebellious purely for the money for your family. I bet if you had enough money, you wouldnt have stayed there a second longer than necessary.

massive shame for all those looking forward to the season with endless optermism

and for us, the few that knew exactly what was coming, with clueless, gutless c***s at the helm. Another season over before the end of September, f***ing gorillas in masks would do a better job