Would you want Keegan back now?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You never come back for a second spell. It was a daft decision by Cashley and it backfired predictably.

Thrice would be a joke too far.

You never come back for a second spell. It was a daft decision by Cashley and it backfired predictably.

i take it you dismiss his first time here as a player?

What on earth has that got to do with his managerial career?

Ask KK himself, he always said it was his third spell at the club, but dont worry, i know how you younguns dont like to count anything that happened before the prem.

Ask KK himself, he always said it was his third spell at the club, but dont worry, i know how you younguns dont like to count anything that happened before the prem.

What?... has nothing to do with anything that's been said. Just arguing for the sake of it.

... has nothing to do with anything that's been said. Just arguing for the sake of it.

just correcting people, who making statements for the sake of it.

Be quiet. And leave. There's a good boy.

you dont know what your talking about,

:lol:

clown

clown

lol

Guest JamesyJazz

No way would i want KK back. Love the guy for what he did first time round but i think he is too old fashioned to get us back to were we were

yeah, its far better hanging around the bottom three than the top three.

You reckon Keegan would have us "hanging around" the top 3 if he was still here?!!

Behave man.

No way would i want KK back. Love the guy for what he did first time round but i think he is too old fashioned to get us back to were we were

You reckon Keegan would have us "hanging around" the top 3 if he was still here?!!

Behave man.

Behave man.

id give you a good bet he'd be nearer the top three than the bottom three, if he was allowed to choose his own players, ...

I reckon if Keegan had still been here we would be way up above where we are now.The mere fact that KK just bu**ered off,left the players on a major downer,that took a good while for them to get over and just left everyone else to get on with it.That,along with Ashleys total mishandling of the situation,then yeah we would have had a more stable and happy team n fans.

KK has had his time,we have to move on.

• 10 months later...
Guest Alan Shearer 9

SIGN HIM SIGN HIM NOW VINDICATED HE TURNED DOWN £28 MILION FOR THE FANS

:facepalm:

Would you rather keep Hughton and be relegated again after the last performance?

wouldn't say no, considering our position, but i'd want us to look at other managers too. if, at the end of the interview process, he proves to be the best candidate and wants the job then i would have no qualms in giving it to him, but i wouldn't just offer it simply because he is KK. looking at it pragmatically he has proven ability in bringing sides up and stabilising them in the new division, which is what we need atm.