Do you really believe this man or trust him?

Guest Howaythetoon

Keegan is a diva

:lol:

Yup, just as bitchy and high strung.

"A Nacho?! I requested a Schweinstiger you bastards! You don't think I'm worth a Schweinstiger now?! Huh?! Well fuck this then! I quit you hear me?! I quit!!! To hell with you cheapskate assholes! To hell with you!!!"

Keegan is a diva

http://queerdiva.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/11/16/celine_taking_chances.jpg

Someone Photoshop KK's face onto that.

Fucking hell has she got massive hair or a tiny face ?

A little from column A...

Keegan is a diva

http://queerdiva.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/11/16/celine_taking_chances.jpg

Someone Photoshop KK's face onto that.

f***ing hell has she got massive hair or a tiny face ?

A little from column A...

and that button needs undoing

Keegan is a diva

Yup, just as bitchy and high strung.

"A Nacho?! I requested a Schweinstiger you bastards! You don't think I'm worth a Schweinstiger now?! Huh?! Well f*** this then! I quit you hear me?! I quit!!! To hell with you cheapskate assholes! To hell with you!!!"

Keegan raped my dog too.

Keegan wallked away once before to get his way.

I'm pretty sure he thought he could do it again but this time they called his bluff and now the club is in ruins.

Keegan has been incredibly irresponsible, immature and selfish

People say the squad is weaker and the owner etc didn't do enough to fix this.

Yeah, probably because everytime they suggested a player who fit the criteria of what they wanted Keegan threatened to quit, till they finally had enough and told him to get the hell out.

Keegan was familiar with the likes of Modric and Nasri who he admits we went for, but these guys are already well known and so were always going to be tougher to get. I'm sure there were others, who the recruitment team suggested who would have been easier to get but not as well known to Keegan, and he didn't want them.

Holding on to the likes of Smith and Barton also was ridiculous, as it could have freed up a lot of money to be invested int he squad, especially as these players have contributed so little. Keegan I'm sure is just as much to blame for the state of our current squad.

Keegan is a diva and a drama queen, who cannot see anyone elses point of view if it doesn't agree with his. His answer to any difference of opinion is to threaten to quit. Keegan is like a little kid.

If we had appointed, for example, Deschamps or Toral, back when Allardyce was sacked, we would have all been a lot happier with everythign right now.

Keegan is a disgrace.

Kaka, there's a fuckload of conjecture in there mate, you're jumping to conclusions about what happened in the same way 'the other side' are about what the 'cockney mafia' did to KK

i think KK couldn't have predicted this reaction and result myself so you're being very harsh on the man...although i agree that he should have stuck it out for a while and took care of the day to day stuff and left at a more opportune moment

doesn't really help now does it though?

That's the whole point. I'm sick of the claims of what the cockney mafia did, and so I'm showing how easy it is to do it the other way too.

The scenario I described is just as plausible as the other nonsense regarding Ashley etc

But the question is....

Would you??

As long as she doesn't sing, probably

Have you seen that video of her warming up and shit? You'd have to put a pillow over her face, and that would potentially lead to a crime.

But the question is....

Would you??

As long as she doesn't sing, probably

Have you seen that video of her warming up and shit? You'd have to put a pillow over her face, and that would potentially lead to a crime.

There are other means of shutting her up.

We have the tools  :pow:

'Do you like chicken love? Suck this, it's fowl.'