Do you really believe this man or trust him?

Guest Howaythetoon

Guest Howaythetoon

The 3 year season ticket thing man how did we not see that one, how did we fall for that. Stack em high ell em cheap? £18m recouped right there. £35m Sky money, a net spend of £1m or so. Over £50m of his £70m debt payment back, he'll probably sell for £250m meaning in total the club cost him £140m to buy + £70m debt payment, at least £50m of that back already so that's a total cost of £160m with a potential £90m profit if he can get £250m? Poor Mike though, not being able to take his kids to the match. That much profit for 2 years work. What mugs we really are/were.

Guest thefishman

HTT agree 110 percent, someone with a bit of sense. Hang on while the "it" brigade wank over each others petty posts. They will soon change there mind after reading another breaking news banner on ssn.

sorry like, and HTT, you know how much a lot of ppl enjoy your posts.....in general.

however, i think this thread is full of shit, and your anti-Ashley agenda is full of shit. I think the protesters and the banners were full of shit.

Ashley has fucked up yes, but he does not deserve anywhere near the hatred and vitriol he's been on the receiving end of.

Still waiting for the sneerers to list their reasons for trusting and believing him...

Because I have no reason not to.

If a bunch of angry mongs circlejerking on a message board, repeating their conspiracy theories and posting a bunch of bullshit is enough to sway you then so be it.  But the facts and situation is hardly as black and white as some on this board would have you believe.

Still waiting for the sneerers to list their reasons for trusting and believing him...

If a bunch of angry mongs circlejerking on a message board, repeating their conspiracy theories and posting a bunch of bullshit is enough to sway you then so be it.  But the facts and situation is hardly as black and white as some on this board would have you believe.

Not basing my opinion on internet bullshit.

The single worst factor for me was him not personally coming back to sort out this whole mess.

Just sent totally the wrong message out to me

Guest LucaAltieri

So, if Ashley happens to sell up and not make a staggering profit - which would blow a hole in your conspiracy theory - do you promise to fuck off back to Ready To Go?

The single worst factor for me was him not personally coming back to sort out this whole mess.

What's your views on Keegan's use of lawyers and the LMA to sort out this whole mess?

I have no reason to trust him over anyone else.

But then I have no reason to trust anyone else over him.

It's amazing how many people have formed such fast-set opinions in the almost total absence of any facts whatsoever.

The 3 year season ticket thing man how did we not see that one, how did we fall for that. Stack em high ell em cheap? £18m recouped right there. £35m Sky money, a net spend of £1m or so. Over £50m of his £70m debt payment back.

You do realise, don't you, that players' wages and other running costs have to be paid? You're talking about income as though it were profit.

And yes, Ashley's statement sounded pretty honest and sensible to me.

What's your views on Keegan's use of lawyers and the LMA to sort out this whole mess?

Keegan is bound to need some support in this whole mess so I have no issue with it. All the clubs statements will have been pub;ished after consultations with their lawyers. Unless I missed something, he has only said brief statements about why he left.

But this isnt about Keegan. its about what Ashley has done to make people trust and believe inhim

Keegan is bound to need some support in this whole mess so I have no issue with it. All the clubs statements will have been pub;ished after consultations with their lawyers. Unless I missed something, he has only said brief statements about why he left.

But this isnt about Keegan. its about what Ashley has done to make people trust and believe inhim

So one person's use of intermediaries is fine, but another's isn't?

and you don't think keegan has lawyers working for him ?

So one person's use of intermediaries is fine, but another's isn't?

Not quite sure your going with this mate but at least we heard from Kevin's intermediaries when it broke.

You dont think it required Mike Ashley's presence when it all kicked off ?

The 3 year season ticket thing man how did we not see that one, how did we fall for that. Stack em high ell em cheap? £18m recouped right there. £35m Sky money, a net spend of £1m or so. Over £50m of his £70m debt payment back.

You do realise, don't you, that players' wages and other running costs have to be paid? You're talking about income as though it were profit.

And yes, Ashley's statement sounded pretty honest and sensible to me.

Check out HTT's daft thread about the fans buying out the club if you want to read a truly well thought out business plan. :lol:

He should sue Ashley into the ground.