Mike Ashley lookalike attacked by Toon fans

Aphrodite

Guest johnson293

As someone mentioned in the 'media hates us' thread, the article seems to be nowt but publicity for the bloke, and his restaurant in particular, which he goes on to give its name, and location.

Not saying the incidents didn't happen, but is it really worthy of going to the national papers about??

From the Mail on Sunday

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/09/16/article-0-02AC4BD800000578-174_468x335.jpg

s*** me lol.

Still shows how mongtastic our fans are. This club and fans are idiotic at the best of times.

Before and waaaay before

Well if he's going to stand like him with the same watch on etc... :lol:

he's even wearing the same clothes ffs.

TBF They'll have made him dress like that for the photo :lol:  I very much doubt he went to the pub like that.

I'm amazed anybody believes this tripe.

'But now it keeps happening', that'll be twice then.

'I was downstairs in the Bamburgh Suite. My restaurant, McKenna’s at the Northern Stage in Newcastle, had sponsored that game and Mike came down to chat to us' name-dropping and a free advert.

Spot on, a load of bullshit imo.

As someone mentioned in the 'media hates us' thread, the article seems to be nowt but publicity for the bloke, and his restaurant in particular, which he goes on to give its name, and location.

Not saying the incidents didn't happen, but is it really worthy of going to the national papers about??

I agree with that but on the other hand it does go to show how some of our fans are acting. If they'll assault a lookalike then they'll attack the real thing if they get any chance. As an NUFC fan I'm not comfortable with that in the slightest.

I agree with that but on the other hand it does go to show how some of our fans are acting. If they'll assault a lookalike then they'll attack the real thing if they get any chance. As an NUFC fan I'm not comfortable with that in the slightest.

Where's the proof it happened?

He reckons he's not fat, yet he's clearly fatter than Ashley, so there is proof he's a lair.

Guest Darth Toon

The people who tried to attack him were in a pub in Chester-le-Street - they were probably mackems man!

The bloke at SJP only called him fat bastard - hardly leaves him requiring hospital treatment!

He reckons he's not fat, yet he's clearly fatter than Ashley, so there is proof he's a lair.

dont believe everything you read it the papers comes to mind.

dont believe everything you read it the papers comes to mind.

Aye....Now where's Dave to back this?  :laugh:

of course he will have embelished, but i very much doubt he's just made the whole thing up.

So, has he told the police about this 'assault'?  If he has it would add a hell of a lot of credibility because it would make him lying or exaggerating a criminal offence.

The people who tried to attack him were in a pub in Chester-le-Street - they were probably mackems man!

The bloke at SJP only called him fat b****** - hardly leaves him requiring hospital treatment!

:clap: Well spotted  :rolleyes: If they were Makems,they would of bought him a pint!!

Guest sombrero

i dont think they look so similar even if your drunk u cud tell em apart! although this guy looks like he can handle anyone coming to punch him!

i thought ashley had no reason to fear assault, and he was being stupid?

This. There was always going to be some mongs who took it too far.

yeah in chester le street.

someone called this bloke fat in the toilets. in some countries that is considered a compliment.

Guest johnson293

He doesn't look much like him apart from anything else, other than 'quite fat bloke with receding hairline'. That could describe half the blokes in the NE.

Hey.... I don't have a receding hairline!!  :angry:

:cheesy:

How much do the papers pay nowadays? my mate is the spit of Dennis Wise....

My mate is the spitting dabs of Dave Kitson  :rolleyes:

You Have An Unlucky Mate