Champions League 2008/09

midds

Cluj serve as a warning to people who think playing unknown sides with vaguely humorous names is a walk in the park.

Who knows, it might be a blessing in disguise we got Liege as opposed to the much fancied and well-known FC Honka Espoo of Finland.

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/82845613.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193F1A54CE2C4AF7C23C77407C2EE5A693AE30A760B0D811297

So I'd guess this is the man we want as our new manager then!  :smitten:

I'd not be sad if he got appointed tbh.

Cluj serve as a warning to people who think playing unknown sides with vaguely humorous names is a walk in the park.

Who knows, it might be a blessing in disguise we got Liege as opposed to the much fancied and well-known FC Honka Espoo of Finland.

Honka are shite. Got pissed on and raped in every hole in last years Champs League qualifier by the Norwegian side Rosenborg. You'd win both matches with two digits I'd reckon.

Honka are s****. Got pissed on and raped in every hole in last years Champs League qualifier by the Norwegian side Rosenborg. You'd win both matches with two digits I'd reckon.

Sadly we got Standard Liege instead.

WE GOT A DECENT SIDE, FIX SURELY!  :frantic:

Watching the build up to tonights game, I feel like I wont ever see Newcstle United anywhere near this competition ever again.

Never felt so detatched from a tournament

I always go right off football totally whenever we're really in the shit, but i'm determined not to let it affect me this time. Looking forward to to the Man Utd game, Villarreal could make it a decent game.

Guest optimistic nit

"If 2 builders can build a shed in 3 hours, 4 builders can build a shed in 5 hours and 8 builders can build it in 9 hours, why is Cristiano Ronaldo the best human being in existence, ever?"

50 cent?

• 2 weeks later...

Heard a cracker today friend of mine, were discussing Man Utd game as shes going to watch it in the pub and she said "Who even knew Aalborg was a country?!" I was like "Err its not its in Denmark?" "Oh well I'd never heard of them!" One of her very few blonde moments.