He's gone down in my estimation.

oldtype

I don't agree with Old Type's viewpoint & yes there are things he may not be able to tap into such a as the feelings not just football fans but people in general have for Kevin Keegan in the Newcastle area. But  he/she is a Newcastle United fan & h/shee is on this rollercoaster with us locals, so lets not nit-pick with where he is from but mock his point of view :razz: O0

It's cheap playing the race card. Toon Argy has every right to dispute the credibility of his support.

If someone from London came on here banging on about how great his Man Utd were, you'd have a field day.

Best wishes in your quest to achieve Geordie purity on a board that's over 50% foreign.

You're an embarassment.

Guest Toon Argy

I'm not being racist but I can't stand foreigners that make stupid comments like the one in the opening post when they have probably never been to a game in their life.

It's cheap playing the race card. Toon Argy has every right to dispute the credibility of his support.

If someone from London came on here banging on about how great his Man Utd were, you'd have a field day.

AYE, BUT THEY WOULD BE COCKNEY MANC LOVING MONGS!!!

This chap is a NEWCASTLE UNITED FAN!!!! We need to remember this.

Ah sorry. The thread starters location is Korea. Now i know why he is such a mong and is clueless.  :thup:

Fu Mong Chu

Yes, insulting the fact that I'm not a Geordie is a perfectly logical way to justify your blinkered trust in a man from Doncaster.

His dad was a Geordie and he gave us two great years as a player and five as our manager.

What's your connection to our club, apart from picking us with a pin in the Panini sticker album?

yes, promoted us as captain, and manager, the only things weve achieved in the 25years since i bought my first season ticket.

during that 25 years , the keegan ones are the seasons i really felt we were up there with the best.

looks like he may have to come back next season and get us promoted again.

What a fucking atrocity of a thread.

I seriously can't believe how quickly some of you lot have turned on a man who is/was the best thing to happen to this club in my lifetime.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

What a fucking atrocity of a thread.

I seriously can't believe how quickly some of you lot have turned on a man who is/was the best thing to happen to this club in my lifetime.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

I can't believe how quickly he turned his back on us tbf.

He didn't turn his back. He whistleblowed. And he will return.

How did he not turn his back exactly?  He walked away straight after the transfer window closed & left us in the shit.

I really hope he doesn't ever come back after that.

How could he possibly stay? He was put in an untenable position. He could have kept his mouth shut and kept taking the money, but he stuck by his principles.

I love this untenable position nonsense, Spurs and Chelsea have been working under the same system for a few years each now.

The press had been getting the stories of discontent for months.  Where were they coming from?  Do you think the board were responsible for leaking them? :lol:

Keegan could have gone at the end of last season if he was so pissed about it.

He has absolutely no right whatsoever to use someone's country of origin as an insult. Get a grip man.

Ah sorry. The thread starters location is Korea. Now i know why he is such a mong and is clueless.  :thup:

Fu Mong Chu

Yes, insulting the fact that I'm not a Geordie is a perfectly logical way to justify your blinkered trust in a man from Doncaster.

His dad was a Geordie and he gave us two great years as a player and five as our manager.

What's your connection to our club, apart from picking us with a pin in the Panini sticker album?

yes, promoted us as captain, and manager, the only things weve achieved in the 25years since i bought my first season ticket.

during that 25 years , the keegan ones are the seasons i really felt we were up there with the best.

looks like he may have to come back next season and get us promoted again.

You forgot to mention where he he finished with us as manager.

Anyone who uses the "What you aren't from Newcastle?Don't go to the games? Mustn't be a real fan then" Clearly has such a wafer thin argument they should just logout.

Guest Toon Argy

He has absolutely no right whatsoever to use someone's country of origin as an insult. Get a grip man.

I'm not using it as an insult. I find that offensive what you have just said. I have said nothing racist.

Guest Redcar Mag

If you weren't in the area 92-97 you couldn't fully appreciate the magic. If that constitutes being racist (or ageist) on here, fine.

I'm not using it as an insult. I find that offensive what you have just said. I have said nothing racist.

"Korean Mong"

Fucking idiot

You could hardly compare the two, a Korean supporting us is hardly a glory hunter and in that I see a massive difference between him and somebody from London supporting Man U.

Think about it.

Guest Toon Argy

"Korean Mong"

f***ing idiot

is he korean?

If you weren't in the area 92-97 you couldn't fully appreciate the magic. If that constitutes being racist (or ageist) on here, fine.

But it certainly doesn't make someone clueless.

If you and others can't see that then that's a shame. For the record I'm not a Geordie and I've never been comfortable with the suggestion that my location makes me much less of a fan.

Agree, too many pro Ashley, anti keegan muppets, werent around, so havent got a clue what they are talking about.

Guest Toon Argy

I'm not being racist but I can't stand foreigners

t***.

are you taking the piss?

Aye, you stupid Argentinian mong.

yes i am from argentina

"Korean Mong"

f***ing idiot

is he korean?

Didnt you just imply he was?