Martins out for six weeks, Gonzalez out until...?

KaKa

Owen is useless with no one around him any way so it will be Given that gets injured.

Total bullshit.  Didn't see anyone around him when he plucked that world class goal against West Ham out of his pocket.

He's better than all our other strikers combined.

It's such a cruel joke.

How come Butt never gets injured? Or Taylor?

We are one Owen injury away from never winning another game this season.

Amazing isn't it how only our best players get injured while the likes of Butt keep coming back to haunt us even after moving to Birmingham.

To be honest I don't see any other option for Ashley other than to give Keegan what he wants and get him back in ASAP. Otherwise he's going to have a club on his hands that no one will touch with a bargepole. What a stubborn fat cunt he is!

Newcastle striker Obafemi Martins will be out for six weeks after suffering a severe reaction to his knee injury after playing against Spurs on Wednesday.

The 23-year-old played all 90 minutes of the 2-1 defeat but his knee is now badly swollen and he told The Sun: 'I can’t contemplate how long I will be out for.

'The swelling only started on Thursday morning. I didn’t feel anything after the game. I just woke up and saw how terrible and bad it looked.

'I have been told by the doctors here that I could be out for another six weeks, but when they said ‘could’ - you know it’s bad.'

Second-bottom Toon host Blackburn tomorrow without six first-team players. Martins added: 'I want to play a part in helping the club at this difficult moment. I feel so down.'

Loan midfielder Ignacio Gonzalez has been ruled out until February with an Achilles problem.

Guest Gallowgate Mag

Loan midfielder Ignacio Gonzalez has been ruled out until February with an Achilles problem.

Bloody hell, didn't even know about that..  :suicide:

May as well terminate the contract then, that's if they bothered to get that included in the deal.

Sack it i'll play up top with Owen.

Never know maybe Xisco and Owen will bond now, they scored 2 in 2 together. I refuse to be defeated remember the song the dafties sang by the stadium "Newcastle United will never be defeated!".

Xisco & Owen looks good enough, Viduka should be nearing a return, and Martins' is a quick healer.

As long as SMith is injured we should be ok.

Its the rest of the numpties behind them and the arse on the sidelines which is the main concern.

Guest Gallowgate Mag

f*** it, roll on 2009-2010

Promotion Party  :coolsmiley:

Eh? :lol:

You don't think we can come straight back up?  :colo:

I think it'll take at least a season. ;)

Eh? :lol:

08/09 Relegated

09/10 Promoted ===> Promotion Party  :coolsmiley:

:colo:

To be honest I don't see any other option for Ashley other than to give Keegan what he wants and get him back in ASAP. Otherwise he's going to have a club on his hands that no one will touch with a bargepole. What a stubborn fat cunt he is!

How can Ashley give Keegan what he wants now?  He supposedly left because he didn't have control over transfers and the window doesn't open again until January.