Joe Kinnear

Skirge

Guest sicko2ndbest

Kinnear just said on focus that he has been told by ashley that he (ashley) is talking to a couple of consortium who want kk and shearer.

He also said 'shit' hehe

Guest Toon Barmy

Yeah, its hilarious, our new manager, here till end of November, lying and swearing on live tv, backing Ashley, and touting himself for work after November.  He addmited that the only reason he has not been in football for the last 4 years, is NOBODY wants him.

Yeah, its hilarious, our new manager, here till end of November, lying and swearing on live tv, backing Ashley, and touting himself for work after November.  He addmited that the only reason he has not been in football for the last 4 years, is NOBODY wants him.

Cheer up, look at the positive.....it's quite a sunny day, so we won't get cold...

So was he lying about backing Ashley or that nobody wants him?  maybe he's not the one lying?

I'd rather he says he wants back into football than bullshitting that it's the (temporary) job he's always wanted, nobody would have believed that. As for backing Ashley, of course he's going to. You don't get a job, however rubbish then start slagging the owner on TV.

Guest Toon Barmy

So was he lying about backing Ashley or that nobody wants him?  maybe he's not the one lying?

The lies I am talking about is the mis-information he has mnaged to feed out, the "potential buyers" have KK and AS lined up.  That is a lie tht has come from Ashley, because AS and KK know nothing about it

The lies I am talking about is the mis-information he has mnaged to feed out, the "potential buyers" have KK and AS lined up.  That is a lie tht has come from Ashley, because AS and KK know nothing about it

Or are just saying they know nothing about it, its only 'associates' of Shearer who were 'quoted' anyway, not the man himself. Large business deals tend not to be discussed too openly before they happen anyway.

Or are just saying they know nothing about it, its only 'associates' of Shearer who were 'quoted' anyway, not the man himself. Large business deals tend not to be discussed too openly before they happen anyway.

Except on here. :lol:

Guest Toon Barmy

Shearer spoke to Football Focus, as he is employed by the BBC, associates of Keegan spoke to football focus.

Ok, that's fine, their trick has worked, you and people like you will happily go long with any shit thrown at you as long as the potential of Shearer and Keegan coming along on their big white horse followed by a 3rd World consortium.

Except on here. :lol:

:lol:

Anyway, Shearer is under contract at the moment isnt he?

Shearer spoke to Football Focus, as he is employed by the BBC, associates of Keegan spoke to football focus.

Ok, that's fine, their trick has worked, you and people like you will happily go long with any shit thrown at you as long as the potential of Shearer and Keegan coming along on their big white horse followed by a 3rd World consortium.

I was discussing the probability of it happening not whether i thought it was a good idea, you need to read an opinion from me before you can post drivvel like that.

Guest Toon Barmy

Can we change the title of this thread please

Kinnear has stated he is here for 8 games and 8 weeks, which is the end of Novemeber.

Cheers

tbh I'd love it if Vinnie Jones came here in whatever role he'd might be in. Seriously. Vinnie fucking Jones. He'd beat the fuck out of the under preforming players making them too scared of what might await them to not play well. :pow:

tbh I'd love it if Vinnie Jones came here in whatever role he'd might be in. Seriously. Vinnie fucking Jones. He'd beat the fuck out of the under preforming players making them too scared of what might await them to not play well. :pow:

it'd be hilarious and would make the whole horrible situation a good laugh. we're basically a pantomime now

Sunday Mirror reckon the ban says '...for the next two Nott Forrest games' which means he doesn't actually have to serve it.

Mind you, they reckon us, Kinnear and the FA are all wrong which is a tad unlikely :lol:

Sunday Mirror reckon the ban says '...for the next two Nott Forrest games' which means he doesn't actually have to serve it.

Mind you, they reckon us, Kinnear and the FA are all wrong which is a tad unlikely :lol:

Having read the Mirror article it does sniff of FA cock-up in being too specific. If he isn't manager of Forest he cannot possibly serve the ban.