Joe Kinnear

Skirge

Can you imagine what Collocini and Jonas are thinking at the minute?  Left decent teams in La Liga where life, i presume, was sweet enough, came over here thinking they were gonna be part of something.  Keegan fucks off, fans go mental, Director agrees to sell, The man behind Rio's world cup wind-ups fronts a bid by a bunch of faceless Nigerians to buy us out, and then..TA-DA!!!! We get Joe Kinnear in as manager!  They must be wondering if they are the butt of some Truman Show style practical joke being run on Spanish Tele. 

If you'd told me we'd be here a day before the transfer deadline closed, I.....I.....ugh!

The ONLY way this could have gotten any more daft is if we'd appointed Vinnie Jones as Director of Hardness and David Beasant as overseer of a newly created Quality-of-Perm Department.

:lol:

It's fucking incredible.

Can you imagine what Collocini and Jonas are thinking at the minute?  Left decent teams in La Liga where life, i presume, was sweet enough, came over here thinking they were gonna be part of something.  Keegan f***s off, fans go mental, Director agrees to sell, The man behind Rio's world cup wind-ups fronts a bid by a bunch of faceless Nigerians to buy us out, and then..TA-DA!!!! We get Joe Kinnear in as manager!  They must be wondering if they are the butt of some Truman Show style practical joke being run on Spanish Tele. 

If you'd told me we'd be here a day before the transfer deadline closed, I.....I.....ugh!

The ONLY way this could have gotten any more daft is if we'd appointed Vinnie Jones as Director of Hardness and David Beasant as overseer of a newly created Quality-of-Perm Department.

mackems.gif

Thanks mate, that's actually made me laugh.

Can you imagine what Collocini and Jonas are thinking at the minute?  Left decent teams in La Liga where life, i presume, was sweet enough, came over here thinking they were gonna be part of something.  Keegan f***s off, fans go mental, Director agrees to sell, The man behind Rio's world cup wind-ups fronts a bid by a bunch of faceless Nigerians to buy us out, and then..TA-DA!!!! We get Joe Kinnear in as manager!  They must be wondering if they are the butt of some Truman Show style practical joke being run on Spanish Tele. 

It's more like an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Wise must be ticking off the ways to wind you up, he really must be.

If you had 100 guesses to name the next NUFC boss, nobody would have come up with him.

Guest Toon1981

It's f***ing incredible.

I feel like I should be really angry that things have got to this but...I just can't find it in myself!  I think the main problem is that the English language doesn't contain the words required to sum up the madness of it all.

I hope the players run out to "Hey Joe" next home game, that would be a major silver lining.

It's f***ing incredible.

I feel like I should be really angry that things have got to this but...I just can't find it in myself!  I think the main problem is that the English language doesn't contain the words required to sum up the madness of it all.

I hope the players run out to "Hey Joe" next home game, that would be a major silver lining.

aye. let's hope it would end at the opening line, rather than go on to ask where he's going with that gun in his hand...

way I see it, thank fuck it's not Gerry Francis

Can you imagine what Collocini and Jonas are thinking at the minute?  Left decent teams in La Liga where life, i presume, was sweet enough, came over here thinking they were gonna be part of something.  Keegan fucks off, fans go mental, Director agrees to sell, The man behind Rio's world cup wind-ups fronts a bid by a bunch of faceless Nigerians to buy us out, and then..TA-DA!!!! We get Joe Kinnear in as manager!  They must be wondering if they are the butt of some Truman Show style practical joke being run on Spanish Tele. 

I just don't know what the fuck is going to happen next with Newcastle.  Everyone I've told about Kinnear being boss has reacted with absurd shock and confusion or simply pissed themselves laughing (or both, the first one followed by the second).  Joe Kinnear is a statement of how low we have come.  I've seen so many bizarre things come true in such a short space of time that I'm half expecting Kinnear to do a good job to continue this bizarre theme.

:frantic:

I just don't know what the f*** is going to happen next with Newcastle.  Everyone I've told about Kinnear being boss has reacted with absurd shock and confusion or simply pissed themselves laughing (or both, the first one followed by the second).  Joe Kinnear is a statement of how low we have come.  I've seen so many bizarre things come true in such a short space of time that I'm half expecting Kinnear to do a good job to continue this bizarre theme.

:frantic:

That's what I was thinking as weird as things are, we'll probably end up qualifying for the Champions League or something stupid like that.

Guest Toon1981

It's f***ing incredible.

aye. let's hope it would end at the opening line, rather than go on to ask where he's going with that gun in his hand...

way I see it, thank f*** it's not Gerry Francis

I'm just glad it's not Hoddle; even though it looks like it's only going to be a very short term thing, that would have actually pissed me off.  The only flaw in Richard Dawkins' otherwise excellent "Enemies of Reason" series was that it didn't mention the deluded faith-healing numpty.

Nowt against Kinnear, hope it goes well for him, obviously.  Pretty irrelevant in the scheme of things really, it's all about who does or doesn't buy us and how much cash they do or don't have.  Sadly.

What is clear is that Mike Ashley is mentally incapable of acknowledging any football that occured after 1996.

This isnt Ashleys appointment. As if he's ever heard of Joe Kinnear.  :lol:

What is clear is that Mike Ashley is mentally incapable of acknowledging any football that occured after 1996.

This isnt Ashleys appointment. As if he's ever heard of Joe Kinnear.  :lol:

Ashley phoned Kinnear personally.