Joe Kinnear

Skirge

"I tried to sell Geremi yesterday because I thought it would raise £4million but that deal fell through so I had to play him tonight.

"We have been negotiating with someone else on the continent. We thought that deal was done but suddenly the goal posts have moved.

"It is a very difficult situation at the moment. It is not a surprise that a lot of other people did not have the bottle to do this job."

:bluestar:

£4m for Geremi man :lol: I wonder what his 'negotiation' was?

"Hey, Sir Alex. You fancy Geremi? You can have him for £4m!"

*line goes dead*

"Oh well. Stick him on the teamsheet Chris..."

"When he gets in that last third of the pitch, he can hurt teams.

"Sometimes he’s just prepared to sit on his backside in that position and let the game drift away from him."

"If we can get like-for-like then I'll lose one. We've gone down that road already but I got a knock-back.

"If we'd got John Arne Riise in – he's changed his mind – then I could have done something with Enrique. Riise's got back in the team at Roma and his agent has told us that he's happy to stay until the end of the season. I want them now really."

“Shay pulled out with a knee injury as did Insomnia... Insobnia... er' date=' Charlie.”[/quote']

“If we'd had a proper referee we'd have come away with something."

“It was a blatant foul prior to the penalty, and he ignores it. It was what happened before, not the penalty itself. Johnson completely pushes Cacapa out of the way, nicks the ball and gets the penalty and we’ve got a Mickey Mouse ref doing nothing.”

:bluf:

"When he gets in that last third of the pitch, he can hurt teams.

"Sometimes he’s just prepared to sit on his backside in that position and let the game drift away from him."

"If we can get like-for-like then I'll lose one. We've gone down that road already but I got a knock-back.

"If we'd got John Arne Riise in – he's changed his mind – then I could have done something with Enrique. Riise's got back in the team at Roma and his agent has told us that he's happy to stay until the end of the season. I want them now really."

“Shay pulled out with a knee injury as did Insomnia... Insobnia... er' date=' Charlie.”[/quote']

“If we'd had a proper referee we'd have come away with something."

“It was a blatant foul prior to the penalty, and he ignores it. It was what happened before, not the penalty itself. Johnson completely pushes Cacapa out of the way, nicks the ball and gets the penalty and we’ve got a Mickey Mouse ref doing nothing.”

:bluf:

Legend. :lol: