Who's worse?

Guest Gallowgate Mag
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Gallowgate Mag

I'd usually say Geremi, but recently Taylor and Butt have pushed him all the way.

With these three in the team we're going nowhere but down.

At least Butt doesn't hide I suppose.

Cacapa's confidence is zero

Same goes for Geremi

But the one thing linking so many of the players is a whining SELF-PITY

Guest Howaythetoon

Butt to his credit didn't go hiding like some others did, when he made a balls up which angered the crowd he flung himself into a challenge second later and won it. The fact Butt still starts tells you everything about the so-called system. I'm not blaming any of them.

Butt to his credit didn't go hiding like some others did, when he made a balls up which angered the crowd he flung himself into a challenge second later and won it. The fact Butt still starts tells you everything about the so-called system. I'm not blaming any of them.

Then gave it away, then flung himself into a tackle, then gave it away, then flung himself into a tackle, then gave it away, etc etc etc.

Guest Gallowgate Mag

Why the f*** do people endlessly have a go at Geremi? For the last two seasons he has been the only midfielder able to pass the ball, not to mention all of those assists.

Because he's utter shit.

whats the point in voting on who is worse out of a few players?. The whole club is on its arse.

But I'll tell you you who is worse

some of the fucking fans in the stadium.

Some of them my aswell fuck off now cos it could get a whole lot worse.