New Strikers required next season

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Defintely.

We should be spending 20m+ and getting a world class player in. Owen doesnt have the strength to lead the line and the rest are in need of either intense physical or mental conditioning. Martins is clearly a fruit-loop, Viduka's fucked, Ameobi is too stupid, Carrol is a tit and Smith is a liability.

Xisco we cant judge yet but doesnt look like a world beater yet.

of course. I wonder how long it will be for those who defended Ashleys prudency [and encouraged the Halls and Shepherd to keep spending] will do yet another u-turn. Probably when the penny drops that the Halls and Shepherd approach was the best one, although hopefully it won't be on the back of a relegation.

We have needed a striker in this top quality bracket for the last 3 transfer windows

At least that. Martins was nearly it but not quite.

Defintely.

We should be spending 20m+ and getting a world class player in. Owen doesnt have the strength to lead the line and the rest are in need of either intense physical or mental conditioning. Martins is clearly a fruit-loop, Viduka's fucked, Ameobi is too stupid, Carrol is a tit and Smith is a liability.

of course. I wonder how long it will be for those who defended Ashleys prudency [and encouraged the Halls and Shepherd to keep spending] will do yet another u-turn. Probably when the penny drops that the Halls and Shepherd approach was the best one, although hopefully it won't be on the back of a relegation.

We have needed a striker in this top quality bracket for the last 3 transfer windows

Hopefully the Halls and Shepherd will spot that the club is for sale and buy it, then show Ashley how it should be done.

We have needed a target man since Shearer announced he was to retire. The closest we have been is with Viduka and we all knew he'd be injured. I was amazed that Sam didn't sign someone and likewise that KK didn't seem to have it too high on his agenda.

Our problem now is we need cover in almost every position.

We have needed a target man since Shearer announced he was to retire. The closest we have been is with Viduka and we all knew he'd be injured. I was amazed that Sam didn't sign someone and likewise that KK didn't seem to have it too high on his agenda.

Surely Alan Smith is a target man, it's what all of his fans were saying last Summer how he would be the perfect partner for Owen.

Defintely.

Hopefully the Halls and Shepherd will spot that the club is for sale and buy it, then show Ashley how it should be done.

Hopefully someone will come in and do as well as they did, aye.

Defintely.

I would like that as well, but unless Hall and Shepherd are ready to put their hands in their pockets and do it now, then it's a waste of time even mentioning them, unless this is the 4th installment of Back to the Future.

Defintely.

We should be spending 20m+ and getting a world class player in. Owen doesnt have the strength to lead the line and the rest are in need of either intense physical or mental conditioning. Martins is clearly a fruit-loop, Viduka's f***ed, Ameobi is too stupid, Carrol is a tit and Smith is a liability.

I would like that as well, but unless Hall and Shepherd are ready to put their hands in their pockets and do it now, then it's a waste of time even mentioning them, unless this is the 4th installment of Back to the Future.

Them people have not got the £££'s to buy NUFC

Some arseholes on here thought Viduka was good enough. They were fucking stupid, and then further shown up now he's "injured".

Some have said shola is good enough. They are beyond cretinous.

SOME even said Smith was good enough. They are more stupid than Barton himself.

Anyone who is in the the list above will almost certainly be in the "lets put up with it, Joe is the man for us/lets just put up with wht we have" camp. Because you're a bunch of fucking idiots. Its people like you who have done as much harm to NUFC as fans as could be done, by accepting shite like that.

Guest Heneage

Viduka is but he is too injury prone. He is arguably one of the most intelligent strikers weve had since Beardsley. And for a big man he has one of the best touches ive ever seen.

Defintely.

so how long do you think it will take to replace the shite directors that gave us our best league positions in over 50 years ?

Defintely.

so how long do you think it will take to replace the shite directors that gave us our best league positions in over 50 years ?

The club is for sale for whoever wants it most. SJH and Shepherd will step forward and save us...I have faith just as you do I'm sure.

We must never sign another striker who is lazy, slow, obviously past his best, is here for the pay packet only, has no heart for it, and is keen to be convalescing all the time from real or percieved injuries.

Why not extend that philosophy to cover all positions on the park and we may be looking for the right people for once.

In other words no more Vidukas.

Defintely.

The club is for sale for whoever wants it most. SJH and Shepherd will step forward and save us...I have faith just as you do I'm sure.

Howay lads, stick it in another thread.  It's not like there aren't a million and one others where all this crap has been discussed to death.

I'm one of the fans old enough to remember these golden times you all love to discuss, but it's starting to bore the tits off me, so I can't imagine how fucking sick of it our younger members must be.

Surely Alan Smith is a target man, it's what all of his fans were saying last Summer how he would be the perfect partner for Owen.

bluelaugh.gif

Defintely.

We should be spending 20m+ and getting a world class player in. Owen doesnt have the strength to lead the line and the rest are in need of either intense physical or mental conditioning. Martins is clearly a fruit-loop, Viduka's f***ed, Ameobi is too stupid, Carrol is a tit and Smith is a liability.

so how long do you think it will take to replace the s**** directors that gave us our best league positions in over 50 years ?

Having the best owners in the world back would be great, and so many great managers they could get back in to bring the glory days back?  Souness, Roeder, Allerdyce, Dalglish, Gullit it's quite difficult to pick just one when you have world class like that. 

So many great memories, the only problem I can see is with the finances.  Of course it wasn't directly the fault of the Halls or Shepherd, but when you win as many trophies as they did, the cost of silver polish puts a big dent in the club finances.

Defintely.

so how long do you think it will take to replace the s**** directors that gave us our best league positions in over 50 years ?

Having the best owners in the world back would be great, and so many great managers they could get back in to bring the glory days back?  Souness, Roeder, Allerdyce, Dalglish, Gullit it's quite difficult to pick just one when you have world class like that. 

So many great memories, the only problem I can see is with the finances.  Of course it wasn't directly the fault of the Halls or Shepherd, but when you win as many trophies as they did, the cost of silver polish puts a big dent in the club finances.

haha, another product of the raised expectations from the last 15 years.

Shame you're too dumb to see it. Ashley is on course to go for promotion next year, we might get that cup unless he goes. Don't you think that would be tragic  mackems.gif

This.

But mostly this:

This is a thread about strikers, fuck off ruining threads for hundreds of others you selfish bastards.

And this:

Howay lads, stick it in another thread.  It's not like there aren't a million and one others where all this crap has been discussed to death.

I'm one of the fans old enough to remember these golden times you all love to discuss, but it's starting to bore the tits off me, so I can't imagine how fucking sick of it our younger members must be.