Coloccini wants out; Sevilla confirm interest

Guest Howaythetoon

In the his defence he wasn't in exaclty the best team in the world and had pretty much no protection from CM all season.

Sorry those very valid issues cannot be used to defend him since they cannot be used to defend Steven Taylor a much younger defender who has only ever experienced this kind of environment.

Taylor isn't from another country and it wasn;t his first season in the prem and had pretty much been part of our GASH team for the last few years.

I'm not trying to make excuses for him but a few factors come into play.

In the his defence he wasn't in exaclty the best team in the world and had pretty much no protection from CM all season.

Sorry those very valid issues cannot be used to defend him since they cannot be used to defend Steven Taylor a much younger defender who has only ever experienced this kind of environment.

Taylor isn't from another country and it wasn;t his first season in the prem and had pretty much been part of our GASH team for the last few years.

The biggest being that he's a load of shit.

Can't tackle, poor positioning, lightweight and dog turd in the air. His big hair had many people fooled for a while though.  :colo:

The biggest being that he's a load of s***.

Can't tackle, poor positioning, lightweight and dog turd in the air. His big hair had many people fooled for a while though.  :colo:

I still think he is better then what we've seen buty hard to judge this season, yes i know there is some shittness but still think he is better then that. 

I still think he is better then what we've seen buty hard to judge this season, yes i know there is some shittness but still think he is better then that. 

I think his skills are better than what he produced, but he's a heartless bastard and didn't have the mental strength to pick up his game when we needed it the most, basically if anyone believes that Colo has the talent then he most certainly lacks any kind of heart to go with it.

I think his skills are better than what he produced, but he's a heartless b****** and didn't have the mental strength to pick up his game when we needed it the most, basically if anyone believes that Colo has the talent then he most certainly lacks any kind of heart to go with it.

Maybe, he probs wont be here much longer anyway.

Guest Jungle Barry

I won't defend him cause the fucker is off anyway.. but imo he's not a bad defender..

We've certainly had a lot worse

Guest Chris P

He was knackered towards the end of the season, He did play every game till a point . he was more confused by the football being played around him than ever having to worry about the opposition.

Poor lad

He's even shitter than Boumsong. No doubt in my mind. At least Boumsong was quite good at first. Colo had a big part in us being relegated.

Sure :lol:

Before Christmas most people were saying that Bassong & Coloccini is the best cb partnership we've seen in ages. Then something happened during the spring and he lost it completely. Too bad for us!

:morph: :colo:

And my smiley will be useless  :no:

Newcastle United face dilemma on Coloccini

Jun 4 2009 by Neil Farrington, Evening Chronicle

NEWCASTLE face a dilemma over the future of £10m flop Fabricio Coloccini.

United’s top brass want to get the Argentine international – a massive disappointment during his maiden season in England – off the wage bill.

However, they are just as keen to recoup a decent slice – as much as £7m – of the barely conceivable fee they paid for Coloccini only last August.

Atletico Madrid and Sevilla have been linked with the 27-year-old, who made his name in Spain with Deportivo La Coruna.

But Sevilla’s sporting director Ramon Rodriguez Monchi has admitted they are unlikely to make a move for Coloccini.

And with Argentine club San Lorenzo having been scared off by his price tag and probable wage demands, the Magpies have been sounded out about the possibility of loaning Coloccini out to Fiorentina.

But United are likely to play ball with the Italians only if there is the promise of a permanent deal at the end of any loan spell.

Coloccini’s agent, Marcelo Lombilla, confirmed that the defender wants to quit English football, saying: “We are looking at possible opportunities for him – all of them in Europe.”

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/06/04/magpies-facing-a-big-dilemma-on-coloccini-72703-23787641/