WHAM!!

Dokko

Completely fail to see how revelling in anothers misfortune could possible benefit in any way, especially as it is in opposition to the widely accepted concept of 'What goes around comes around', or, 'As you sow, so shall you reap.'

Considering the state of our own club empathy might be a far more appropriate response.

Completely fail to see how revelling in anothers misfortune could possible benefit in any way, especially as it is in opposition to the widely accepted concept of 'What goes around comes around', or, 'As you sow, so shall you reap.'

Considering the state of our own club empathy might be a far more appropriate response.

Obviously you're right, but that's not how football works sadly! Could say the same about Spurs, but this is a competition, everyone else is the enemy.

We didn't field an ineligible player, survived relegation and get away with it.

WHAM deserve everything that's coming to them.

I'm sure i knew in the past, but how exactly was Tevez ineligible, his registration not come through in time on transfer deadline day?

Owned by a third party, not the club (not even a stake) which is illegal iirc.

You might be right, it was only a few weeks ago we were walking out of Upon Park having the piss ripped out of us with "Where's yer Keegan gone", "There's only one Mike Ashley" and "3-1 to the Mafia"

Karma doesn't apply to Schadenfreude. If it did, there would be no other joy left in the world.

Are you a church minister?

They already got their three points off of us.

I'd reckon a buyer would be in for them quicker than us tbh.  London is a big draw.

If they gave the club away then yeah.  But I'd think Gudmundsson would want at least his £85 million back.  Then there's the £140 million debt and continuing losses of around £15 million a season and a possible £30 million payout for the Tevez afair.  In that case, I doubt it.  If NUFC are worth £260 (based on revenue and debt) then by the same kind of calculation West Ham are worth virtually nothing.

Guest Phil K

Hands up all who have great sympathy for West Ham's predicament ?

Oh dear - no-one ?

Ah right - we have the same sympathy for them as all southerners have shown for us......

I think theres more than a bit of West 'Aym reaping what THEY'VE been sowing matey.

Be interesting seeing how much support and sympathy the supporters of London clubs have shown for us.

If 606 & Talk Spurt are a good indication (I'd say they were) then sneering and laughing at Newcastle's miasfortunes is a national pastime.

We are well within our rights to give a bit back. WHU aren't one of the worst offenders though, I'd agree with that much.

Guest Phil K

Are you suggesting Northerners have in fact been sympathetic towards us then?

Nah - worse if anything.

But we aren't talking about northern fans/clubs are we ?

Ilunga, him and DiMichele are on loans so unless they have recalls we can't do diddly squat.

Di Michele is a 32 year old journeyman Italian striker who's had one good game for West Ham.  I'd be livid if we went for him.

Guest Heneage

Oh I totally agree DiMichele is a real journeyman had a good spell with Palermo but did nothing at Torino of note didn't break double figures. I was just saying.