Where abouts are you from?

Guest michaelfoster
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Heaton

Heaton, Newcastle upon Tyne 6.

Heaton, Newcastle upon Tyne 7.

Is it??

I assume you meant postcodes?

If so I live in NE7 yes. Manor Park is NE6 though I think if that's what you meant...

I was rudely butting into what you said without reading the jist of it... O0

Not rude at all, thanks for joining in.

It is interesting that my old school (Manor Park School) dipped off the radar many years ago ('new' people had not heard of it, after it became called 'Heaton Manor School') now that Manor Park School has been demolished and replaced by some new houses called . .  "Manor Park"  -  people have suddenly heard of it again!

I always thought that the Heaton area of Newcastle was 'Newcastle 6', along with Byker and Walker??

I'm not sure. I was always of the impression that each area at least had its own code. I have a mate who lives near the Tyne Tunnel and his starts with NE28. So surely Walkers must vary from a few numbers as well as Heatons and Bykers. Maybe High Heaton is NE6 and other areas of Heaton are 7,8,9, etc?

I live in Cochrane Park. A lot of people seem to think that isn't Heaton but it is.

I never went to Manor Park, I was in year 9 when they knocke dit down so just missed out on it, apparently it was a shithole fo a school in it's last years like.

Heaton

Heaton, Newcastle upon Tyne 6.

Heaton, Newcastle upon Tyne 7.

Is it??

I assume you meant postcodes?

If so I live in NE7 yes. Manor Park is NE6 though I think if that's what you meant...

I was rudely butting into what you said without reading the jist of it... O0

Not rude at all, thanks for joining in.

It is interesting that my old school (Manor Park School) dipped off the radar many years ago ('new' people had not heard of it, after it became called 'Heaton Manor School') now that Manor Park School has been demolished and replaced by some new houses called . .  "Manor Park"  -  people have suddenly heard of it again!

I always thought that the Heaton area of Newcastle was 'Newcastle 6', along with Byker and Walker??

I'm not sure. I was always of the impression that each area at least had its own code. I have a mate who lives near the Tyne Tunnel and his starts with NE28. So surely Walkers must vary from a few numbers as well as Heatons and Bykers. Maybe High Heaton is NE6 and other areas of Heaton are 7,8,9, etc?

I live in Cochrane Park. A lot of people seem to think that isn't Heaton but it is.

I never went to Manor Park, I was in year 9 when they knocke dit down so just missed out on it, apparently it was a shithole fo a school in it's last years like.

the first flat i bought was on benfield rd, opposite crosslings, that was ne6

Guest MrSundlofer

I wonder how many of those outside of the UK are from outside of Europe also...

i wonder if there is anyone in outerspace

There is an option for Sunderland, right?