Where abouts are you from?

Guest michaelfoster
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Geordiesned

What a bizarre set of options! :lol: Well since I live in West Monkseaton I guess I live in the other "North East inc Carlisle" section!! :lol:

Born in Darlington, spent a few years living in newcastle as a kid (dad still has his house up here actually), lived in saudi arabia for most of my life, went to uni in london (UCL). Now spend half of my time working in various regions of the gulf and the other half in Newcastle.

Guest timmy boy

Born in Shotley Bridge hospital, raised in Esh and Lanchester until 13 then moved to Surbiton in Surrey, where I still am today.

Born and bred in Darlington, lived there all my 18 years up until 3 weeks ago, now at Newcastle uni.

Basically my whole family is based here (Wallsend, Byker etc), grandparents in Gateshead. Only me and my brother were born outside of Newcastle (Darlo). So basically, I saw the uni as a fairly obvious choice.

So, it all started back in 19-dickety-2.....

Guest timmy boy

Born and bred in Darlington, lived there all my 18 years up until 3 weeks ago, now at Newcastle uni.

Basically my whole family is based here (Wallsend, Byker etc), grandparents in Gateshead. Only me and my brother were born outside of Newcastle (Darlo). So basically, I saw the uni as a fairly obvious choice.

How come you support Everton?

How come you support Everton?

Entirely irrational. Remember watching them when I was young, and I've followed them since. Not particularly sure why, but there you go.