England vs Team We Should Beat: Part II

Neil

People have been saying that Belarus are a 'tricky proposition' etc etc as usual, but are they really any good or will i just be Kaz'stan part two?

They are a bit better than Kazakwhatever.  They've lost to some crap recently, but they also beat Holland in the Euro qualifiers so can't be taken too lightly.

I just hope Igor Shitov plays so we hear how the commentators pronounce it.  :lol:

People have been saying that Belarus are a 'tricky proposition' etc etc as usual, but are they really any good or will i just be Kaz'stan part two?

they`re much more organized team than Khazakstan for sure and I remember them being quite tricky in their previous world cup/euro qualifiers......they have a couple good players especially in Kuzutov (former Milan ,Sampdoria and now Parma player)........anyone else remember Petr Katchouro?  :D

Guest Heneage

Absolutely, and I believe Alexandre's brother isn't too shabby either. Could cause problems.

Alexander and and Vyacheslav. Obviously Alex is the better of the two, but I wouldnt discount these right away. Still should win.

I've lost interest a lot over England recently, but i hate this whole Setenta thing. I'd still like to have the option of seeing the game; since when have you not been able to get competetive England games on terrestrial? Absolute bollocks if you ask me. Everything about Setanta is gay and shit.

Back to 4-4-2 ,no idea who he will play left wing without Joe Cole.Why on earth isn't Ashley Young in the squad.

I just can't take Capello seriously.

A man who picks Jenas ahead of Ashley Young has clearly lost all of his senses.

At 3 - 1 versus Kazakhstan I gave up watching as it was very boring. England couldn't string three passes together and they played like a group of strangers. It was like watching Newcastle at their worst. I see it as a small mercy that I don't have Setanta so won't be able to watch this game.

Back to 4-4-2 ,no idea who he will play left wing without Joe Cole.Why on earth isn't Ashley Young in the squad.

I just can't take Capello seriously.

A man who picks Jenas ahead of Ashley Young has clearly lost all of his senses.

He kept calling Ashley Cole Ashley Young in his post-match interview.

There was a pundit on 5Live last night saying that he can see why Young (and Agbonlahor) haven't made it in, that they still have 'more to do'. I can't see it myself, Young has been quality for a season and a bit, and he's our best LW by far - he should be in.

There was a pundit on 5Live last night saying that he can see why Young (and Agbonlahor) haven't made it in, that they still have 'more to do'. I can't see it myself, Young has been quality for a season and a bit, and he's our best LW by far - he should be in.

It's fairly simple for Aston Villa

Either

1) Wear bright red

or

2) Relocate to London.

Young and Agbonlahor will be in the squad in no time.

It's fairly simple for Aston Villa

Either

1) Wear bright red

or

2) Relocate to London.

Young and Agbonlahor will be in the squad in no time.

Unfortunately this would probably work