The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

cant believe we havent scouted rodallega, i reckon he looks in the mould of gomis k jones but better

Watch Necaxa a lot do you? :lol:

go on utube. at the end of the day it is a site where you can guage someone's raw talent for looking at things like pace. he was by no means the finished article when it came to finishing but had good positioning, pace, could head, freekicks.

FFS I thought we had given up on youtube scouting... Look no further than my username

I didnt think it possible to get a worse rumour than Barry Ferguson

Nigel Quashie tops them all.

He played for one of the worst teams I've seen at SJP in recent history, when they got relagated out the prem under Bryan Robson.  My god they were awful and he was part of it.

He played for one of the worst teams I've seen at SJP in recent history, when they got relagated out the prem under Bryan Robson.  My god they were awful and he was part of it.

He is just a shocking player with no ability at all and would be the worst signing we have ever made.

He is just a shocking player with no ability at all and would be the worst signing we have ever made.

:lol:

I remember him scoring a couple of wonderstrikes for QPR when he was a teenager, as he made his breakthrough

Zoggy out for a decent fee - Sign Lovenkrands on a free and spend Zoggy's fee on Tom De Mul (right winger) and Meireles (Box to Box dynamo).

Left footed wingers - Duff and Lovenkrands

Right footed wingers - Gutierrez and Tom De Mul

Central midfielders - Barton, Meireles, Butt and Guthrie

Midfield instantly sorted.

Zoggy out for a decent fee - Sign Lovenkrands on a free and spend Zoggy's fee on Tom De Mul (right winger) and Meireles (Box to Box dynamo).

Aye but you know we'll end up with

Right footed wingers - Gutierrez and Gillespie

Central midfielders - Barton, Quashie, Butt and Guthrie

It makes too much sense unfortunately.

Shame it won't happen.

Quashie?

Man, if that happens then we truly have reached the lowest of the low. If it actually comes to fruition I will probably projectile vomit all over my room till there is not a spot left untouched. By which point my body will have taken such a battering that I will die from internal bleeding. So in effect Nigel Quashie will be a murderer.

Quashie?

Man, if that happens then we truly have reached the lowest of the low. If it actually comes to fruition I will probably projectile vomit all over my room till there is not a spot left untouched. By which point my body will have taken such a battering that I will die from internal bleeding. So in effect Nigel Quashie will be a murderer.

The end is nigh.

Guest eltsacwen

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/7092/husebq5.jpg

This player has been linked with us today. Erik Huseklepp from SK Brann

We are going to be sick when we go down tbh.

Harper

Edgar        Taylor            Cacapa      enrique

Duff        Quashie            Butt        Lovenkrands

Ameobi          Smith

Harper

Duff         Quashie             Butt         Lovenkrands

Ameobi           Smith

League One beckons

Harper

Duff         Quashie             Butt         Lovenkrands

Ameobi           Smith

Thats a fucking wank side.

YES! No Quashie and some loan developments:

Kinnear also said: "There has been talk about us signing Nigel Quashie but there is no truth in it whatsoever, so you can kick that into touch."

However the manager did say that two loan deals were being discussed. He said: “We are looking to bring in two loan players in the next 48 hours. Both are international players, one is Italian and one is Argentinean.

“They are not playing in their current side, but we need them at the moment. We are aware that other clubs are talking to them, so we'll have to wait and see.”

Kinnear also said: "There has been talk about us signing Nigel Quashie but there is no truth in it whatsoever, so you can kick that into touch."

However the manager did say that two loan deals were being discussed. He said: “We are looking to bring in two loan players in the next 48 hours. Both are international players, one is Italian and one is Argentinean.

“They are not playing in their current side, but we need them at the moment. We are aware that other clubs are talking to them, so we'll have to wait and see.”

Let the speculation begin!

Link, btw?

However the manager did say that two loan deals were being discussed. He said: We are looking to bring in two loan players in the next 48 hours. Both are international players, one is Italian and one is Argentinean.

They are not playing in their current side, but we need them at the moment. We are aware that other clubs are talking to them, so we'll have to wait and see.

Fair enough on saying we don't want Quashie but why does he have to mention the others?