The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

YES! No Quashie and some loan developments:

Kinnear also said: "There has been talk about us signing Nigel Quashie but there is no truth in it whatsoever, so you can kick that into touch."

However the manager did say that two loan deals were being discussed. He said: “We are looking to bring in two loan players in the next 48 hours. Both are international players, one is Italian and one is Argentinean.

“They are not playing in their current side, but we need them at the moment. We are aware that other clubs are talking to them, so we'll have to wait and see.”

Let the speculation begin!

Link, btw?

Ronnie Gill.

Kinnear also said: "There has been talk about us signing Nigel Quashie but there is no truth in it whatsoever, so you can kick that into touch."

However the manager did say that two loan deals were being discussed. He said: “We are looking to bring in two loan players in the next 48 hours. Both are international players, one is Italian and one is Argentinean.

“They are not playing in their current side, but we need them at the moment. We are aware that other clubs are talking to them, so we'll have to wait and see.”

Fair enough on saying we don't want Quashie but why does he have to mention the others?

To give updates to the people who moan about lack of communication?

http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/na/archive/00641/Erik_Huseklepp_641730p.jpg

He's already commented on the rumour and basically shot it down already though.

"I've not heard anything, so I don't know if it's just rumours or if they're interested."

Quashie?

Man, if that happens than we truly have reached the lowest of the low. If it actually comes to fruition I will probably projectile vomit all over my room till there is not a spot left untouched. By which point my body will have taken such a bettering that I will die from internal bleeding. So in effect Nigel Quashie will be a murderer.

The Sun

Nigel Quashie was caged for life after he was found guilty of genocide and crimes against humanity.

Quashie was convicted today in the most significant verdict of the United Nations tribunal set up to bring the killers from The Geordie Vomit Massacre to justice.

The tribunal heard Quashie used his footballer status in 2009 to sign for Newcastle United unleashing a torrent of vomiting in ST James' park where 52000 brave souls were put to rest

Many people believe Quashie was just trying to end the suffering of the gerodies after nearly 60 years of hurt but the court ruled this out and stated "Even if this was the case Euthanasia is illegal"

Mr Quashie has appealed the decision but it is thought the decision will not be overturned.

Are we allowed more than one more long-term loan considering we got Nacho on our books though?

He has been sent back i belive, or am i wrong?

You are wrong, it's a season long loan and he's still injured.

However the manager did say that two loan deals were being discussed. He said: We are looking to bring in two loan players in the next 48 hours. Both are international players, one is Italian and one is Argentinean.

They are not playing in their current side, but we need them at the moment. We are aware that other clubs are talking to them, so we'll have to wait and see.

Lorenzo Amoruso and Claudio Caniggia to join Lovenkrands, Ferguson, Mendes, Boyd, Novo and McGregor?

argentine - saviola?

Lorenzo Amoruso and Claudio Caniggia to join Lovenkrands, Ferguson, Mendes, Boyd, Novo and McGregor?

At 42 I still feel he has allot to offer!

Guest Darth Toon

I love how so many people still believe JFK's inane ramblings!

It's been clear for a while he knows about as much about our transfer dealings as any of us - the first he'll get to know of any new signings is when they turn up for training.

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

I love how so many people still believe JFK's inane ramblings!

It's been clear for a while he knows about as much about our transfer dealings as any of us - the first he'll get to know of any new signings is when they turn up for training.

Is the correct answer.

Guest Heneage

Saviola is a good shout they really want shot of him.

As for the Italian I dunno, I'm trying to think which Serie A players aren't playing Pasquale is the only one.