The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

For comedy value it'd be amazing if we signed Nolan on the 'gentlemans agreement' that we stand aside so that they can get Veloso. The deal goes through and the next day when Megson is on the plane flying over to Portugal he looks out of the window to see a crassly decorated Sports Direct jet with Mike Ashley winking at him out of the window, big fat cigar in his sausage fingers and his other arm around Veloso.

For comedy value it'd be amazing if we signed Nolan on the 'gentlemans agreement' that we stand aside so that they can get Veloso. The deal goes through and the next day when Megson is on the plane flying over to Portugal he looks out of the window to see a crassly decorated Sports Direct jet with Mike Ashley winking at him out of the window, big fat cigar in his sausage fingers and his other arm around Veloso.

:lol::lol:

:lol:

Megson is one of the few x-Newcastle United players I really don't like. Maybe its because he is ginger or is it because he comes across as fucking wanker. I do like some of the players he has signed for Bolton though.

If we're signing Taylor to stop him scoring against us, can we sign Cattermole to stop him crippling our players?

No chance. He's a Boro fan and absolutely hates the Toon.

Shame, as he's the type of player that I'd like to see here.

.com now running the taylor story.

Nice young prem experienced right-back to fill in for Beye. Can also play right-midfield. Healthy move.

agreed.

more than happy with him if he signs. especially for that money.

Surely this means we've dropped the Ebondo lead due to Toulouse asking too much, went for R Taylor, and looking to spend a large wedge on Veloso?

I'd say the first 2 out of the 3 points made there would be accurate. I've got major doubts about the whole Veloso thing to be honest.

Guest Heneage

We were probably going to get Ebondo until Kinnear got his name wrong during discussions and the lad went off in a French strop.

Ronnie Barker from Open All Hours springs to mind.

Eb..Eb...Eb...Eb....Alvin, I mean Albin aww shit!