The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

Must be a crock. How the hell would Joe know how much Mike Ashley has lost? Anyway, he was only ever worth £1.9 billion anyway, so if he has lost £2 billion he wouldn't be able to cover the wages!

The most recent estimate suggested that he has lost £1.1bn in about 18 months (58% of his wealth)

My heart bleeds for the fat cunt!

As much as that metro story is a crock of shit, I would love to see Darren Bent here!

Needs a move and needs a confidence boost, get him in our side playing off Carroll and with a big point to prove, I think we would be onto a winner!

If the Veloso move is a goer im happy to but believe we really need Mbia in as well, our midfield is simply brutal and will fail to keep us up!

As much as that metro story is a crock of shit, I would love to see Darren Bent here!

Needs a move and needs a confidence boost

What a confidence boost it must be to find that your level is contempory Newcastle :lol:

Needs a move and needs a confidence boost, get him in our side playing off Carroll and with a big point to prove, I think we would be onto a winner!

If the Veloso move is a goer im happy to but believe we really need Mbia in as well, our midfield is simply brutal and will fail to keep us up!

I would have quite liked Darren Bent here at the start of the season but I'm not sure a striker who has confidence problems is going to perform in the pressure cooker atmosphere of a relegation battle.

As much as that metro story is a crock of s***, I would love to see Darren Bent here!

I would have quite liked Darren Bent here at the start of the season but I'm not sure a striker who has confidence problems is going to perform in the pressure cooker atmosphere of a relegation battle.

Did well at Charlton didn't he? 

As much as that metro story is a crock of s***, I would love to see Darren Bent here!

Did well at Charlton didn't he? 

He hasn't made the step up at a bigger club though, just like he looked ordinairy playing for England.

the more stories and supposed targets come in from the news my fears increase rather than decrease...fred, for example, on a free from lyon sounds like exactly the type we're gonna move for now & can anyone guess how that'd work out if he came....? 

strokes beard and imagines a Brazilian coming in on a free and performing like a 10m player    :no:

Guest Brazilianbob

What a load of bo**ox.  We all know we won't sign any decent players apart from the odd loan signing who wouldn't get a game for the mackems.

FFS we now hear we can't even sign Ebondo (because no doubt Toulouse wont pay us £2m to take him on loan).  As for Fred, Bent and M'Bia, forget it.  AS for Wise, I imagine he has been sent to Brazil to bring back Caio Ferreira that "wonderkid" from Brazils equivalent of non-league football. 

Ebondo In

Given, N'Zogbia and maybe Geremi Out

Thats all i can see happening now, there's just not enough time plus we have the most important match to concentrate on this coming Sunday so no time for fucking around in the transfer market, how depressing and what a mess!!

Guest toonlass

It's that time of the window. Expect a link to Diego Swarfega any day.

I thought we'd washed our hands of him ages ago!

Guest Heneage

Veloso has told team-mates he would reject a move to Bolton and is not ready to leave Lisbon, according to team mate Yannick Djalo.