The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

Browsing a Portuguese website.

Ebondo is listed as our player :S

http://www.zerozero.pt/equipa.php?id=89

Strange.

But so are Abdoulaye Faye and James Milner... so I wouldn't trust it.

All of the players who moved out in this year are in a different colour. But N'Zogbia seems to be listed as transferred, and I don't think that's official yet.

Guest LucaAltieri

Browsing a Portuguese website.

Ebondo is listed as our player :S

http://www.zerozero.pt/equipa.php?id=89

Strange.

But so are Abdoulaye Faye and James Milner... so I wouldn't trust it.

All of the players who moved out in this year are in a different colour. But N'Zogbia seems to be listed as transferred, and I don't think that's official yet.

Has Krul gone?

Would people be happy with bent and mcmanus/campbell. im still hoping for a dm and am/striker. an experienced cb would make sense though.

Mcmanus is shite and won't leave celtic. My rangers supporting mate seems to think we are still after ferguson for 2m.

Guest Heneage

I await Supertoons.

"Me mate just saw a bloke at Nuuuuyewcastle airport like, he had a Barca top on, he reckons it might be Puyol cos he had git long hair too!

I await Supertoons.

"Me mate just saw a bloke at Nuuuuyewcastle airport like, he had a Barca top on, he reckons it might be Puyol cos he had git long hair too!

Shortly followed by the "I'd love to have him here. It will never happen though."

Guest ObaStar

I await Supertoons.

Shortly followed by the "I'd love to have him here. It will never happen though."

followed by people saying how he isn't good enough to play here

I await Supertoons.

followed by people saying how he isn't good enough to play here

and he`s not expensive enough so he must be $hite

Tottenham striker Darren Bent is a deadline day target for Newcastle and Sunderland - but the striker is holding out for a move to Everton. (Daily Mirror)

Who have absolutely no money whatsoever.

How the hell is all this snow going to affect people travelling around last minute to tie up deals?!

Sorted, the cockneys have got their excuse sown up!